West Cumbrian woman to appear on BBC show The Apprentice
A candidate hoping to convince Lord Alan Sugar to invest in her business is a former Lamplugh School pupil.
Rebecca Jeffery, who grew up in Asby, is one of the new class of 18 on the BBC One show The Apprentice.
The 31-year-old, who grew up in Asby, is the owner of a marketing and design business called Fi and Becs, which she runs with her sister Fi Woodhead in Greater Manchester.
Rebecca, who also attended Keswick School, said she prides herself on being relentless and possessing an infectious enthusiasm, but admits that numbers and calculations are a weakness for her.
She said:... read more
- 09:31 Halfords launches Black Friday flash sale a month early
- 09:31 National Sperm Bank in Birmingham forced to stop recruiting new donors
- 09:31 Man charged with second count of murder over backpacker deaths
- 09:30 Witness haunted by Lee Rigby's brutal murder hanged himself after...
- 09:30 Girl sets up 17-year direct debit for ex who asked for his money back
- 09:30 Game shows are different in South Korea: Bikini-clad model...
- 09:30 Super-cool bunny in sunglasses is given the ultimate...
- 09:30 Hyped-up Russia ready for World War Three but not for the reason...
- 09:29 700 homes, a pub, restaurant and shop: Plans for new huge...
- 09:29 Sunderland fatigue won’t be an issue against Arsenal, says Duncan...
- 09:29 Police launch search for missing Glasgow teenager who disappeared...
- 09:28 AUDIO: Heartbreaking 999 call from terrified elderly woman...
- 09:28 Family’s thanks for support after fire destroys their Swinstead home
- 09:28 Nissan announcement is ‘fantastic’, say suppliers
- 09:28 Hospital search for family or friends of woman, 55, who died there...
- 09:28 Hong Kong stocks at 2-month low on U.S. rate hike prospects
- 09:26 Arsenal injury blow: Arsene Wenger confirms Gunners star ruled out...
- 09:24 Expiry date for cash earmarked for new Castle Way crossing in Carlisle
- 09:24 Police visit nail bars, car washes and takeaways in anti-slavery week
- 09:24 Unsafe railway bridge needs to be demolished, says Network Rail
- 09:24 The Bay Gateway: Exclusive preview of the new road
- 09:24 Attack victim Ben is out of coma and talking to family
- 09:23 Wales Rally GB in Chester: Everything you need to know
- 09:23 Smail Ayad charged in Australia with second British backpacker murder
- 09:23 Chris Tarrant: Since I had a stroke I've been taking a lot more...
- 09:22 Historic Warwick sites recognised as being ‘at risk’
- 09:21 Junior Football: Free-scoring Gartcairn keep Junior Cup dream alive
- 09:20 Nissan announcement is ‘fantastic’, say suppliers
- 09:20 Mental health services must improve at 127 NHS groups, figures show
- 09:19 Care home near Market Drayton is told to improve standards