West Brom manager Tony Pulis wants another Nacer Chadl
Tony Pulis might need to investigate scientific techniques in cloning because he would love “two or three Chadlis”.
Nacer Chadli’s unerringly accurate first half strike at Sunderland was his third goal in four games since joining from Spurs.
Albion were unable to reproduce the same clinicalness as chances to establish a two-goal cushion came and went after the break.
The Sunderland sucker punch duly arrived seven minutes from time courtesy of substitute Patrick Van Aanholt.
Read More West Brom: Read what Gareth McAuley thought about the draw with Sunderland
“I thought it was a good display... read more
- 10:32 TV chef Nigella Lawson coming to Meadowhall this week - and here's...
- 10:32 College helps to transform lives across South Yorkshire
- 10:31 College helps to transform lives across South Yorkshire
- 10:31 Live: Man charged after bowling alley siege due in court
- 10:30 Man injured in 'multiple-car' collision on M42 near Tamworth
- 10:30 Tamworth FC: Andy Morrell's team plans for Hednesford
- 10:30 Victory for hospital petition
- 10:30 When is the Carabao Cup quarter-final draw?
- 10:30 Commuter misery as water pipe repairs spark traffic delays in...
- 10:29 TV chef Nigella Lawson coming to Meadowhall this week - and here's...
- 10:29 College helps to transform lives across South Yorkshire
- 10:28 BrightHouse to pay £14.8m in compensation and refunds for...
- 10:28 Manchester United boss Jose Mourinho tore into players and flung...
- 10:28 Tottenham striker Harry Kane given advice from Diego Maradona...
- 10:28 West Ham lining up Julian Nagelsmann as option to replace Slaven...
- 10:28 College helps to transform lives across South Yorkshire
- 10:28 16 essential non-food items your local foodbank needs this Christmas
- 10:27 Victorian painting of Warwick to go to auction
- 10:27 My tattoos do not give you permission to touch me
- 10:27 Rutland County councillor steps down from Cabinet committee
- 10:27 Sheffield United fans due in court over violence
- 10:27 Host of Hallowe’en themed events for Half Term
- 10:26 PICTURES & VIDEO: Whaley Bridge's newest pub opens its doors
- 10:26 Tot almost killed when she is dragged inside faulty tumble dryer
- 10:26 Caroline Wozniacki reignites feud by hitting out at Maria...
- 10:25 Tot almost killed when she is dragged inside faulty tumble dryer
- 10:25 Supreme Court to hear Northern Ireland abortion case
- 10:25 Greenwood friends learn how to identify fungi
- 10:24 Doors close at one of Fylde coast's estate agents
- 10:24 Prince Harry applauds staff at Veterans UK on his visit to the Fylde