West Brom comment: One game, two heroes and three breaking stories
Three West Brom players competed for the headlines with two involved in a goal that nearly ended the Premier League’s one remaining unbeaten record.
Much of the talk before the match was about Nacer Chadli’s scorching start with Albion and the likelihood of a goal against the club he left in search of regular action.
But two more stories broke during a sea-saw match Spurs dominated before the break, but the Baggies shaded later on as new owner Guochuan Lai watched from the stands.
The return after eight months out of Chris Brunt and a near flawless feat of goalkeeping from Ben Foster.
Not... read more
- 13:43 Teen sustains horrific facial injuries after being jumped at...
- 13:43 EastEnders, Corrie, Emmerdale and Hollyoaks: 10 reasons this is the...
- 13:43 Linda Nolan is diagnosed with ‘incurable’ cancer as sister Coleen...
- 13:43 Residents assured rubbish dumped on Holme Lane will be cleared up
- 13:42 Brexit: Theresa May promises to build a ‘more united nation’
- 13:42 Search on for best talent in Daventry
- 13:42 Fun and flavour at Althorp Food and Drink Festival
- 13:42 What’s up choc? Warning as bunny falls ill from scoffing sweet treat
- 13:41 Atletico Madrid team-mate opens up on Antoine Griezmann to Man...
- 13:41 Liverpool clear favourites to beat Chelsea and Man United to Real...
- 13:41 Little Mix star Leigh-Anne Pinnock jumps into boyfriend Andre...
- 13:41 Coastguard paged to rescue dog
- 13:41 Drone that flies WITHOUT a human pilot has been given permission to...
- 13:41 Just ONE injection of stem cells from a man's stomach could be a...
- 13:41 Syria's Raqqa expected to join Kurdish-led federalism - Kurdish leader
- 13:40 Police 'concerned' over missing Scarborough teen
- 13:40 Millions of energy customers could roll back bills to 2008 prices
- 13:40 Soon babies could get 5 in 1 vaccination from birth
- 13:39 Yorkshire weather: Cloudy skies bring an end to our all-too-brief...
- 13:39 Video: Could you be the right person to help monitor cells at West...
- 13:39 Come and have a dance at the ceilidh
- 13:39 Mum’s the Word
- 13:38 Inquiry launched into 'unsustainable' nuclear decommissioning contract
- 13:38 Notorious Carlisle nuisance back behind bars
- 13:38 ‘I can’t accept it. It’s not right. It should never have happened.’
- 13:38 Volunteers recognised for helping vulnerable young families in Burton
- 13:37 St Joseph's Primary Academy gets colourful for Holi Festival
- 13:37 Potholes nightmare: Is this Harrogate's worst road?
- 13:36 Morrisons and Sainsbury’s latest to cut price of petrol as...
- 13:36 Two Rugby schools set to form multi-academy trust