Welsh Chester Church celebrates 150th anniversary

Welsh Chester Church celebrates 150th anniversary
 

Hundreds of Welsh speaking parishioners from Chester marked the 150th anniversary of a city centre church with three days of celebrations.
The Welsh Presbyterian Church on St John Street, Chester opened on December 7, 1866 and continues to this day to provide a home for Welsh-speaking Cestrians.
To mark the occasion, churchgoers from across the congregation gathered to host a full weekend of celebrations.
The event was also attended by special guests including the moderator of the Presbyterian Church of Wales, Professor J Gwynfor Jones from Cardiff, Councillor Martyn Delaney and Peter... read more

 
3 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 26
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31