Wellesbourne Allotments host open gardens day
THE Wellesbourne Allotments will host an Open Gardens Day on Sunday 17th June raising money for charity with the National Garden Scheme.
The open gardens event will be from 2-5pm at the allotments on Kineton Road just 150 meters from the library. There is a £4 entry fee and children under 16 are free.
This year the allotments will be revealing how a Dementia Friendly plot is shaping up and visitors can also judge a scarecrow competition. The event offers a 12-point garden trail, which includes a stop at one plot where onions grow to 1.5kg each and another where tubular grown strawberries... read more
- 15:45 Transfer rumours: Charlton Athletic put price tag on Blackburn...
- 15:43 Paul Merson tries to pronounce Russia World Cup venues – doesn't...
- 15:43 Countdown to the launch of the Great Exhibition of the North begins
- 15:43 There's something fishy about Scartho Junior Academy's tourism trail
- 15:42 Corby firm to have dogs in the office for charity
- 15:42 Trains to and from Kenilworth 'suspended until further notice'
- 15:41 Novak Djokovic enjoys perfect Queen’s return to set up Grigor...
- 15:40 Dundee hit the 3,000 season tickets mark
- 15:40 Countdown to the launch of the Great Exhibition of the North begins
- 15:40 Wine lovers, rejoice: The Rosé Mansion in New York is looking...
- 15:39 Chelsea legend Frank Lampard’s comments on Jordan Henderson spark...
- 15:38 Prince William might have just revealed he's a secret Liverpool fan
- 15:38 Hat-trick of housing bids recommended for refusal
- 15:38 Decision day for holiday developments plans
- 15:38 Countdown to the launch of the Great Exhibition of the North begins
- 15:36 Pictured: First of three graffiti artists killed by train
- 15:36 Ill woman begs Nicola Sturgeon: ‘please don’t let me die’
- 15:35 Arsenal legend Martin Keown RINSED by BBC World Cup team in savage...
- 15:35 Countdown to the launch of the Great Exhibition of the North begins
- 15:34 Trains to and from Kenilworth 'suspended until further notice'
- 15:33 Loughborough Junction: Tribute to 'artist' killed by train
- 15:33 Anti-tourism protesters in Spain chain themselves to Gaudi's iconic...
- 15:33 New Vatican tour allows travellers to unlock the doors of the...
- 15:31 Countdown to the launch of the Great Exhibition of the North begins
- 15:31 Heatwave: Nottinghamshire temperatures set to reach 25C next week
- 15:31 Beacon Academy is going from strength to strength
- 15:31 'Don't go in there!' Police safety warning after pub break-in
- 15:31 Police hunting for schoolboy, 15, who has been missing for four days
- 15:30 Nabil Fekir rejects claims knee injury led to failed Liverpool move
- 15:30 Poland vs Senegal latest score: LIVE updates from Group H World Cup...