Wedding from hell - FORTY guests struck down with highly contagious vomiting bug



Forty guests were struck down by a highly contagious winter vomiting bug after a wedding at a hotel in Lincoln.
Environmental health officers were initially called to investigate suspected food poisoning but they found the venue – which has a history of good food hygiene - spotless and the management cooperative.
It eventually transpired that the people fell ill with norovirus – a severe sickness that closed hospital wards and schools – in the days after the wedding in March.
READ MORE: Almost FOUR operations cancelled EVERY DAY at Lincolnshire's hospitals
Getty Images
Sara Boothright,... read more

 
21 April 2017 in Regional East, Views: 36
Share:
  •  




    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
                1
    2 3 4 5 6 7 8
    9 10 11 12 13 14 15
    16 17 18 19 20 21 22
    23 24 25 26 27 28 29
    30 31