'We won't give up on our Braveheart': Dad's desperate plea for help for son whose body is crushing him
LITTLE Joshua Adair’s body is crushing him to death. And his desperate dad is pleading for help to give him a chance of life.
Joshua, five, was born with a rare type of dwarfism called Jeune’s syndrome which stopped
his ribs growing while he was still in the womb.
He was given a one in 56million chance of survival and doctors feared he would never be able to walk or even sit up.
Since then, Joshua has had several operations to break and extend his ribs so he can breathe.
He has beaten the odds time and time again, and he walked for the first time last month.
But time is now running out. His... read more
- 06:13 Under the Radar: Static Union
- 06:11 VOTE: Help us decide on the best Christmas song of all time
- 06:11 Ban on junk food ads targeted at children
- 06:11 Supermarket recalls balti following allergy fears
- 06:11 New Northampton nightclub introduces ‘safe room’ for party-goers to...
- 06:06 VOTE: Help us decide on the best Christmas song of all time
- 06:06 Ban on junk food ads targeted at children
- 06:06 Supermarket recalls balti following allergy fears
- 06:06 Road rage thug gets to keep Vantage
- 06:06 A visit to Newcastle Cathedral
- 06:03 South Korea prosecutors charge two former senior Park officials -...
- 06:01 UFC 206: Holloway vs Pettis - All the action, reaction & results LIVE
- 05:47 Conflict over Russia is rocky start for Trump and intelligence...
- 05:42 South Korea says effect of impeachment vote on markets negligible -...
- 05:27 Huge blast rocks Mogadishu port area
- 05:27 Which current star from your club has made the most assists in...
- 05:26 Man with 6,000 child porn images on computer ends up in court
- 05:13 Syria conflict: Aleppo rebels 'stem army advance'
- 05:13 Taiwan says China air force conducts long-range drills
- 05:02 Thousands of runners to turn out for Santa Fun Run and Walk
- 05:02 Players appreciate Lincoln City fans' 'fantastic' support, says...
- 04:35 Dillian Whyte beats Brit boxer Dereck Chisora on Anthony Joshua v...
- 04:35 Anthony Joshua sets up Wladimir Klitschko showdown after beating...
- 04:34 LETTER: Brexit - ‘Sorry’ seems to be hardest word
- 04:16 India v England fourth Test day four LIVE: Virat Kohli moves past...
- 03:00 'Secure schools' pilot scheme for young offenders
- 03:00 Orgreave files 'to be made public' in first half of 2017
- 02:59 Serbian attitudes harden as migrants gather once again
- 02:52 At least 10 killed by collapse of church in southern Nigeria-resident
- 02:49 Bolivia's abandoned ski resort: A sign of droughts to come?