We set example on driving, insist police in Shropshire and Mid Wales
0 Comments West Mercia Police said its officers were asked to undertake driver refresher courses before resuming their normal duties in some circumstances following collisions.
Both West Mercia and Dyfed-Powys Police have confirmed their vehicles are equipped with camera and telematic systems in order to monitor vehicle activity.
It comes after it was revealed 12 vehicles belonging to the West Mercia force and one for Dyfed-Powys were written off in crashes last year.
The statistics, which were released following a Freedom of Information request, showed that West Mercia Police ranked joint... read more
- 10:08 Prison sentence handed to Swadlincote lorry driver is criticised
- 10:07 CCTV image released after £2,400 jewellery theft
- 10:06 Scotland slips down world education rankings in key subjects
- 10:05 Can you spot all the angels on the Heckmondwike Angel Trail?
- 10:05 Updates as Spring Bank crash lorry driver Neville Fletcher sentenced
- 10:05 Manchester United Christmas gifts perfect for Man Utd fans in 2016
- 10:04 John Terry is nearing the end of his Chelsea career… but as he...
- 10:03 Updates: Stoke-on-Trent Crown Court evacuated
- 10:01 East Midlands Trains set to have more power over rail network
- 10:00 Barrow man due in court over alleged town centre stabbing in broad...
- 10:00 Catriona Munro: New rules let small firms sue cartels
- 10:00 Scotland’s top-selling food and drink brands revealed
- 09:59 Letters - December 1, 2016
- 09:57 £5m drugs haul one of the biggest ever seized on South Bank docks
- 09:57 LIVE: A180 blocked after series of accidents
- 09:57 Arsene Wenger: My thoughts on Granit Xhaka's start to life at Arsenal
- 09:57 These two clubs are the best teams in the country but Manchester...
- 09:57 Heage group braves wilderness to scoop top accolades
- 09:57 Chelsea target summer swoop for Karim Benzema: Real Madrid want...
- 09:57 UKIP donor mansplains Roman history to Professor Mary Beard
- 09:54 Plea for more organ donators in Kirklees this Christmas
- 09:54 Can you spot all the angels on the Heckmondwike Angel Trail?
- 09:52 Manchester City new boy Gabriel Jesus back in Sao Paulo after...
- 09:50 Minibus loophole closed to prevent dodgy drivers carrying...
- 09:49 VIDEO: Carer caught on CCTV stealing cash from Spalding war veteran...
- 09:48 Wolves lose derby clash
- 09:48 Convincing wins for in-form Louth Hockey Club 2nds
- 09:48 NatWest's boost for city
- 09:48 Nathan Ake tipped to replace Gary Cahill at Chelsea
- 09:48 Tiling giant launches £2 million office revamp