We're going for gold
OLYMPIC golden girl Nicola White was greeted by a hoard of excited children, staff and residents as she visited Dr Kershaw's Hospice.
This was the latest in a series of events for the hockey hero, who has been lending her support to different groups and good causes in Oldham.
Nicola visited the Royton hospice in Turf Lane, where she spoke to staff and patients who got a closer look at her gold medal.
Check out more pictures of Nicola White on our picture sales site. read more
- 10:27 These City of Culture volunteers have received Hull's seal of the city
- 10:26 Top chef Nigel hands over reins at Northcote
- 10:26 Pervert gets curfew altered by court so he can walk his dog
- 10:26 Offender warned he could face custody if he fails to pay court fines
- 10:26 St Mirren striker Gavin Reilly surpasses his goals target - but...
- 10:26 Calls to recycle right this Christmas
- 10:25 Calls to recycle right this Christmas
- 10:25 Salford house fire: Five questioned over child deaths
- 10:24 Headteacher appointed at new £25million school in Burngreave
- 10:23 The Yorkshire Post says: Bold words on post-EU future - Significant...
- 10:23 Ian Wright reveals team that caused chaos on Arsenal visits...
- 10:22 Blackpool-born tenor Alfie Boe headlines Welsh festival
- 10:22 Blackpool man's new business is just child's play
- 10:22 Avengers Infinity War: Hugh Jackman SPEAKS OUT on Wolverine...
- 10:21 Roads and schools closed as ice continues to cause problems in Cumbria
- 10:21 Hensingham and Bookwell pupils tackle recycling
- 10:20 Forties pipeline repairs ‘could take up to three weeks’
- 10:20 Asthma symptoms: People over THIS age in the UK are most likely to...
- 10:20 Holly Willoughby fans spot eerie image in her garden - and reckon...
- 10:20 Netflix is trolling its users ahead of Christmas - but some are...
- 10:20 M5 closed as jackknifed lorry blocks all lanes
- 10:20 Icy weather sees FROZEN schools in Lichfield and Burntwood closed...
- 10:19 Jamie Redknapp predicts which Premier League sides will progress in...
- 10:19 Deadly dangers of Christmas candles
- 10:19 Grandparents appeal for help to see Sana again
- 10:18 Boy asks for cure for friend’s cancer instead of presents...
- 10:18 Thousands donated to city charity after Christmas ball fund-raiser
- 10:18 Lanes re-open after crash between M62 and M1
- 10:16 West Ham vs Arsenal: Arsene Wenger hints at dropping star striker...
- 10:16 Bullied boy Keaton Jones' GoFundMe account suspended over family...