We put 9 aluminium, paraben and cruelty-free deodorants so you don’t have to
More and more people are making the change from using chemical antiperspirants to natural deodorants, and we were really curious as to why.
First off, what’s the difference? Well, antiperspirants reduce sweating by temporarily blocking the sweat glands with aluminium salts, whereas deodorants allow you to sweat, while masking the smell.
It should be noted that sweat itself isn’t actually stinky – the smell comes from our skin’s bacteria breaking down the acid in the sweat. The more you know!
Rumours have been flying for years about the link between aluminium and parabens in... read more
- 06:19 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 06:18 'The EU will END' Terrified European chief fears Marine Le Pen...
- 06:15 Former Manchester United FC star criticises FOUR current players
- 06:15 Lancashire Police failing stress test
- 06:12 Thousands of tiny plastic 'nurdles' washed up on Hartlepool beach
- 06:12 Top sponsors for Sunderland students event
- 06:12 Camera helps catch Wearside flytipper
- 06:12 Sunderland paedophile snared by Dark Justice
- 06:11 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel news, weather and fun features
- 06:11 Anthony Martial: Why my form was better under Louis van Gaal than...
- 06:10 Plans go in for Sikh temple in Kettering
- 06:10 Independent coffee chain set for expansion with new branches in...
- 06:10 Corby teacher named in top 10 in the world
- 06:10 Teen’s death leaves village in shock
- 06:10 Section of A61 in Chesterfield shut for hours due to 'incident'
- 06:08 WEATHER WARNING: Winds of up to 60mph to batter North West
- 06:08 Vandals cause bus disruption across city
- 06:08 Cycle track arrest of most wanted Morecambe man
- 06:08 Philippine minister doubtful of China row resolution 'during our...
- 06:07 Nurse who slept on duty is suspended
- 06:08 German Social Democrats still hard on heels of Merkel's...
- 06:07 Lancashire Police failing stress test
- 06:07 Woman threatened to 'petrol bomb' social services department in...
- 06:07 Blackpool: From the courts 22-02-17
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Gisela Stuart, Edgbaston
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Richard Burden, Northfield
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Liam Byrne, Hodge Hill
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Andrew Mitchell, Sutton Coldfield
- 06:04 Parliament Matters: Jess Phillips, Yardley
- 06:02 City name their price for Hart transplant