Watch Leicester's new Parkour course being put to the test
Freerunners have been putting Leicester's new Parkour course to the test.
The new facility opened at the weekend on Bede Park along with a new outdoor gym.
Members of Parkour group Jump Parkour came along to show off their skills at the opening.
The £240,000 project, which has been paid for with cash contributed by developers in return for permission to build in the area, will eventually include a new barbecue area.
Dan Timms, senior coach at JUMP Parkour and elected director of Parkour UK, said: "To have a facility designed with input from local practitioners is a dream come true for... read more
- 17:49 David Tennant to sue over News of the World phone-hacking
- 17:49 Aidan McAteer arrested over Violet Youens death
- 17:49 HSBC extends transgender titles including M and Misc
- 17:49 ‘Majestic pull’ of Edinburgh is attracting tech start-ups
- 17:48 Police called after 'woman jumps from upstairs window' on...
- 17:48 We won’t give in to terrorism
- 17:48 Liverpool hold advantage over Arsenal and Manchester United in top...
- 17:46 Southampton manager Claude Puel hits out at Dusan Tadic and accuses...
- 17:46 Four more Russian athletes found guilty of doping at the London...
- 17:46 Burglars ransack Leeds singer’s home while she’s on night out
- 17:46 Nine-year-old girl 'grabbed by man' near Leeds primary school
- 17:45 U.N. Security Council agrees lower troop cap for Congo mission
- 17:45 Liverpool star: This gives us an advantage over Romelu Lukaku and...
- 17:43 Resurfacing works planned for Coningsby roads
- 17:43 Terrorism only strengthens our democracy
- 17:43 Is THIS the most useless passport in the world?
- 17:42 Dear Reader: Big problem of potholes + beating Gino at bar football!
- 17:42 Camper van hire business behind Crowland home gets consent
- 17:42 Here's why a walk around Swinsty and Fewston reservoirs isn't just...
- 17:41 Favourite Morando ruled out of Betway Lincoln Handicap at Doncaster...
- 17:40 Man slashed across face in daylight attack in Nuneaton
- 17:40 North East property prices still static
- 17:40 ‘This is the superhero you took from us’: Violet-Grace’s family...
- 17:40 Cyclist hurled brick through car window in road rage row
- 17:40 Cyclist, 77, injured in fail-to-stop collision in Hartlepool
- 17:40 Libya asks EU for ships and radars to stop migrants - sources
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement has no issue with Gylfi Sigurdsson's...
- 17:39 Tony Ferguson calls out Nate Diaz for a second time: Let's do this
- 17:39 Conor McGregor's £185,000 Lamboghini towed away after UFC star...
- 17:39 Swansea boss Paul Clement opens up on Gylfi Sigurdsson transfer...