WATCH: Commuters stunned as rat drags HUGE pretzel around New York subway
The ravenous rodent was not put off by the dough snack being bigger than it as it pulled it around the tracks on the uptown D train at 59th Street Columbus Circle stop.
As stunned onlooker Jason Kotin watched the famished furball move around he saw him duck underneath the line with its mammoth mouthful in tow.
For almost two minutes, the rat runs around looking for a suitable spot to enjoy its meal, dropping and picking it up again multiple times before the footage stops.
Mr Kotin, from Brooklyn, New York, US, said: "I was amazed at how fast the rat was able to move carrying this... read more
- 09:59 30 years ago Black Monday wiped a fifth off the London Stock...
- 09:59 Tesco will sell green satsumas and clementines to try and reduce waste
- 09:58 News team take on Lancaster Escape
- 09:58 Ball raises thousands for Morecambe based charity
- 09:58 Buckingham’s ‘Oddfellow’s Hall’ is up for sale
- 09:57 Brexit talks moving ‘LIGHTNING FAST’, Davis says as he reveals...
- 09:57 Have your say on how the National Park develops
- 09:57 Homes bid on school site back
- 09:57 Go-ahead looks likely for leisure-resort bids
- 09:57 Thieves steal cash machine using tractor in Whitby
- 09:57 Jason Day reveals how he can return to the top of the golf rankings...
- 09:57 Man Utd news: Marcus Rashford injury boost as squad rushed home at 2am
- 09:56 New scheme to control dogs is to be rolled out
- 09:56 'Spice zombie' filmed standing motionless on South Yorkshire high...
- 09:56 Anger over decision to close hospital ward
- 09:56 Carlo Ancelotti watches former sides Chelsea and Roma share spoils...
- 09:56 Bill Jamieson: Are plans for Universal Income delusional?
- 09:55 Anna Faris spotted with ‘new boyfriend’ just weeks after Chris...
- 09:54 Huge vision soon to be reality at bowling alley
- 09:53 Feasibility of sports plans to be examined
- 09:53 Berwick Middle School appoints new head teacher
- 09:52 Destiny 2 Prestige Raid update: Changes, rewards and weapons glitch...
- 09:51 Lifeboat launched to reports of 'despondent man' near North Pier
- 09:50 Doncaster Brown Owl and headteacher received an OBE
- 09:50 Barrow Fire crew called to chip pan fire
- 09:49 FIVE share £25m Lotto jackpot without matching all six numbers
- 09:49 Harry and Meghan 'have afternoon tea with the Queen' sparking...
- 09:49 Harborough firm says good-bye to its longest-serving staff member
- 09:49 Group sends hugs from Harborough
- 09:49 Antonio Conte wants Prem striker in January: Chelsea boss still...