Watch and listen as school choirs prepare to raise church roof
The video will start in 8s Cancel Click to play Tap to play The Live Event you are trying to watch is either unavailable or has not started Please refresh this page in your browser to reload this live event video Hundreds of schoolchildren will raise the church roof in a spectacular celebration of song.
About 570 children from 10 Teesside schools are expected to perform in the concert at St Nicholas’ Church, Guisborough, on Tuesday, October 18 and Wednesday, October 19, both 1pm start.
And to give a sneak preview of the sort of thing you can hear, we dropped in at Normanby Primary School as... read more
- 09:21 Children set to enjoy week of unicorns, dragons and monsters in...
- 09:21 South Shields youngster set to perform in national compeition
- 09:21 South Shields author ready to release new interactive book
- 09:21 Hebburn mum calls for temperature trigger for lifeguard patrols
- 09:20 Yorwaste helps pair into jobs at Seamer Carr
- 09:19 Liverpool fans attacked by masked ‘hooligans’ in Kiev ahead of...
- 09:19 Transforming waste wood into something wonderful
- 09:19 Enjoy high drama on this cliff-top trail
- 09:19 Calling all rebels: Dundee exhibition celebrates 80 years of The Beano
- 09:17 Worrying rise in children referred for mental health treatment in...
- 09:16 Exit polls suggest landslide vote for reform in Irish abortion...
- 09:15 WEATHER: A sunny Saturday for South Yorkshire
- 09:13 Latest news from Berwick Naturalists Club
- 09:12 Police appeal for information after a caravan theft
- 09:10 How well do you know your road signs?
- 09:08 Chelsea Clinton: ‘I’ve had vitriol flung at me for as long as I can...
- 09:08 Woman escapes safely after car catches fire on A590
- 09:08 University of Southern California president quits in gynaecology...
- 09:07 Meet the volunteers of the scenic Keighley & Worth Valley Railway
- 09:07 The artist 'beguiled' by a Yorkshire forest
- 09:07 Doncaster's 'eighth wonder of the world': The house made of sand...
- 09:07 How well do you know your road signs?
- 09:06 Conservatives call for ‘simpler’ parking policy in Sunderland with...
- 09:04 Music review: Nina Nesbitt
- 09:04 Music review: Sparks
- 09:04 Music review: Echo & the Bunnymen
- 09:04 Comedy review: Tim Vine: Sunset Milk Idiot
- 09:04 Theatre review: Sunshine on Leith
- 09:02 7 interior design tips for when your home is the size of a shoebox
- 09:01 Irish abortion referendum: exit polls predict landslide for yes as...