Watch: £25k of cars destroyed in arson attack on motor firm
This is the moment £25,000-worth of cars went up in flames in an arson attack at a Midland motor firm.
Two men were captured on CCTV in the early hours of Sunday morning throwing what appeared to be a petrol bomb at the vehicles.
Fire crews were called to IQ Services Ltd, on Valley Road, Earlswood, near Solihull, shortly before 1am.
Eight vehicles were destroyed in the fire at the car sales and recovery firm, which has been open for less than a week.
Boss Qasib Iqbal, aged 29, said the attack had taken away his livelihood.
Cars which were destroyed included two Toyotas, one Seat Ducato, a... read more
- 12:23 Music Review Forever young Felix marks half a century with radical...
- 12:23 Music Review Junction's techno treat the one to beat
- 12:23 Interview ‘Songs always boss you around’
- 12:23 Calls for BBC to sack Lord Sugar after ‘racist’ tweet
- 12:23 England star Jamie Vardy hailed ‘absolute legend’ for hilarious...
- 12:20 BBC announces action to boost staff from BAME backgrounds
- 12:20 'Finchley Park needs levelling' - Furious reaction as man, 45,...
- 12:20 Prince Louis to be baptised on July 9
- 12:20 Teenager robbed at knifepoint in Widnes
- 12:19 Portugal v Morocco LIVE: World Cup updates with Cristiano Ronaldo...
- 12:19 Ford Park group set out to combat litter scourge
- 12:18 12 gauge pump-action shotgun handed into police
- 12:18 Kalidou Koulibaly tells Chelsea fans to expect a ‘very good coach’...
- 12:18 Two seriously injured after two bus smash outside Edinburgh primary...
- 12:17 University includes Nazi quote in email to students
- 12:17 Corby medical centre fined for fly-tipping
- 12:17 Rejuvenated Jimny
- 12:16 Drivers’ incentives to use new coach park
- 12:16 Bookies link Wolves with shock bid for West Brom star
- 12:15 Airport runway closure saw disabled passengers 'trapped on plane'
- 12:15 This new hub will help young people with disabilities find employment
- 12:15 PICS: Football fever lands at Treetops Nursery
- 12:14 Workers shouted 'get out' following chemical leak at Carlsberg in...
- 12:14 Free travel on the Metrolink offered as part of Clean Air Day
- 12:13 Anger at hospital stroke plan
- 12:13 Big Clean campaign continues to inspire tidier south Cumbria
- 12:13 Teen says charity abseil was no let down
- 12:13 Royal fuss kicked up over threats to beloved Bowness cinema
- 12:13 Scotland better represented in the Lords than other parts of the UK
- 12:13 'Catalogue of neglect' slammed by campaigners after second survey...