Wasps fan blog: 'There is a real buzz at the Ricoh' (ahem!)
Tim Pollard is a 63-year-old manager from Leamington who has followed Wasps since thei club's arrival in Coventry
Life, as any sports fan will tell you is full of ups and downs, but this year Wasps fans have just had ups and ups which continued last Sunday with a crashing victory over ‘local rivals’ Harlequins.
For me, it is not only the fact that Wasps are winning, but that they do it with so much style. This is rugby played with verve and passion, and we love it. I felt very sorry for the man-of-the-match adjudicator because frankly, any one of the boys could have rightly claimed it.
Five... read more
- 11:07 New mums urged to adopt ‘breast is best’ philosophy
- 11:07 Nottinghamshire police are appealing for help to find a missing man
- 11:06 9 reasons why you should ignore Noel Gallagher and visit...
- 11:04 Chart-toppers Steps to headline North East gig
- 11:04 Man jailed for selling sick puppies then going on run
- 11:03 Nottinghamshire police are appealing for help to find a missing man
- 10:59 Jam-packed line-up for second day of Ireby Festival
- 10:53 Justin Langer expects Australia to 'cop it' in England over...
- 10:52 Rescue team and a walker help guide a lost man to safety off the...
- 10:52 Glorious conditions forecast in Cumbria for bank holiday weekend
- 10:52 Man Utd transfer news: Raphael Varane wanted in shock swap deal for...
- 10:51 Boots accused of charging NHS over £3,000 for £93 cancer...
- 10:51 Why one of the royal wedding flower girls was missing a hair wreath...
- 10:51 Student flats destroyed after someone used disposable barbecue on roof
- 10:51 Key Salisbury site reopens to public 11 weeks after nerve agent attack
- 10:45 Man jailed for selling sick puppies then going on run
- 10:43 Man jailed for selling sick puppies then going on run
- 10:43 Stabbed at a neo-Nazi rally, called a criminal: how police targeted...
- 10:43 Is Ramadan easier in Nigeria than New York?
- 10:43 Spanish socialists file no-confidence motion against Mariano Rajoy
- 10:41 Glorious conditions forecast in Cumbria for bank holiday weekend
- 10:41 Keswick Convention revamp work set to start on pencil factory
- 10:41 Several volcanic earthquakes strike near Kilauea's summit as...
- 10:41 An Inspector Calls... The Pig in Devon is an idyllic countryside...
- 10:41 Such a dishy city! Searching for the perfect paella in Valencia -...
- 10:41 Summer sorted! Not yet booked? Don't panic - dreamy family villas...
- 10:39 ASOS makes the case for carrying your junk in a miniature bin
- 10:38 Man jailed for selling sick puppies then going on run
- 10:37 Parents’ plea to help their little boy Wilson
- 10:37 Man jailed for selling sick puppies then going on run