Was Theresa May dozing off at the Tory conference?
It’s hard to imagine Theresa May’s 60th birthday celebrations being an absolutely crazy night.
But maybe the PM did swap her trademark leopard-print kitten heels for some dancing shoes after all, because she looked a bit sleepy today.
Saudi princess ‘told bodyguard to kill decorator after he took pictures of her home’ On day two of the Tory party conference, Mrs May looked like she might have missed out on some sleep – as she was pictured appearing to nod off.
To be fair to the Prime Minister, she was getting some shut-eye during a finance debate, which sounds immensely dull.
It comes a day... read more
- 00:17 West Ham boss Slaven Bilic reacts to Manchester United EFL Cup draw
- 00:16 Were you duped by a Facebook video? Nasa confirms footage claiming...
- 00:16 The mystery of the 100,000 year cycle that plunges the Earth into...
- 00:16 Russia fires its radical hypersonic 'super nuke' warhead: Prototype...
- 00:14 Reality Check: Is UK still the world's fifth biggest economy?
- 00:13 Eddie Jones praises Tom Wood's work ethic after flanker's England...
- 00:10 How the Big Bang changed the City of London forever
- 00:10 Labour: Failed fraud-busters must pay victims
- 00:06 Syria: Erdogan ‘to drive YPG from Manbij’
- 00:06 Washington abstains from annual UN vote blasting its blockade
- 00:06 ‘Staggering failures’ in NHS Scotland reform as coasts soar
- 00:06 Venezuela: Right accelerates plan to oust Maduro
- 00:06 Rail workers to strike over ‘horrendous’ safety threats
- 00:06 Victim of domestic abuse ‘traumatised’ by court appearance
- 00:06 PM’s ‘cunning plan’ laughed at
- 00:06 Protesters call on Britain to ‘have a heart’
- 00:05 Patients must understand options, says Royal College of Surgeons
- 00:04 Teen seduced by his teacher accused of armed raid on home of woman...
- 00:04 David Goodwillie rape accuser was five times the drink-drive limit...
- 00:04 Disappearing Duarte: Where is Veracruz's governor?
- 00:00 Giroud’s return could be pivital to Arsenal’s fortunes
- 00:00 Rome film festival shows what British screens are missing
- 00:00 Loudon clear music and mirth
- 00:00 Breaking the silence
- 00:00 MMA all but outlawed in France due to new fight decree
- 00:00 Glenn calls for England to have psychologists
- 00:00 Burnham: Money ruining the game
- 00:00 Derided by the state today, heroes tomorrow
- 00:00 Unearthing the hypocrisy of the ‘pro-prostitution left’
- 00:00 Privatised transport not fit for purpose