Warwickshire County Council supports World Mental Health Day
Residents in Warwickshire are encouraged to think about their own mental health and wellbeing on World Mental Health Day on Monday 10th October.
The theme for this year’s World Mental Health Day, set by the World Federation for Mental Health, is psychological first aid and the support people can provide to those in distress.
Nationally, at any one time, at least 1 person in 6 is experiencing a mental health condition, and over a lifetime, 1 in 4 people will experience mental health problems. 1 in 10 children and young people will also experience mental ill-health.
Cllr Les Caborn,... read more
- 03:32 China ramp up border security to halt ‘flames of war’ overflowing...
- 03:24 Spectacular display of vintage and classic cars and motorbikes line...
- 03:24 Mayor of Millom delivers boost to good causes
- 03:24 Rock the Fells showcases breadth of local talent
- 03:24 GALLERY: Cartmel Racecourse sizzles in the sun on day one of...
- 03:24 Boy in Piel Island rescue drama after bad fall leaves him with...
- 03:24 Police investigation launched following unexplained death in Barrow
- 03:24 Still time to win family ticket for Ulverston and North Lonsdale Show
- 03:24 Nuclear chief to chair innovation body
- 03:24 Crews tackle car fire in Barrow
- 03:24 Furness pension campaign group to meet
- 03:24 Lakes hotel up for quirky national award
- 03:24 Appeal for information after mother and child verbally abused in...
- 03:24 Police investigate 'smash and grab' burglary at Grange jeweller's
- 03:24 Eight vehicles damaged in Barrow
- 03:24 Multi-million pound deal for south Cumbria's innovators
- 03:24 Royal visit pays tribute to Furness community and business
- 03:24 Get snapping in Lakes photo treasure hunt
- 03:24 Police appeal after double assault in Bowness
- 03:24 It's show time for Ulverston agricultural event
- 03:24 Crowds flock to Coniston Country Fair
- 03:24 Thousands enjoy Taste Cumbria Summer Festival
- 03:24 Police issue security advice following spate of Cumbria farm...
- 03:24 Barrow woman's tragic 20-year battle with mental health
- 03:24 Sports spectacular in the Lakes this week
- 03:24 Full steam ahead for gathering
- 03:24 South Cumbria school community delighted to gain £350,000 for...
- 03:24 Cumbria police to raise awareness of child neglect as part of...
- 03:24 Failure to cut alcohol use will 'cost lives' of Cumbrians
- 03:24 New luxury buses to operate between Grasmere and Bowness