Warning over candle dangers



FIREFIGHTERS are warning residents about the dangers of leaving lit candles unattended after a house fire in Shaw on Saturday night.
Crews from Chadderton were called to Rochdale Road shortly after 11.30pm to reports of a fire in a hallway.
The fire is believed to have been started after a candle was left unattended.
Most of it had been put out by the occupier before the firefighters arrived, however the remaining flames were quickly extinguished and the blaze did not cause a substantial amount of damage.
read more

 
10 October 2016 in Regional North West , Views: 29
Share:
  •  





    News Widget for Webmasters



    Bring Eugene's son back home immediately

    Realtime News

     

    «
    »
    Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
          1 2 3 4
    5 6 7 8 9 10 11
    12 13 14 15 16 17 18
    19 20 21 22 23 24 25
    26 27 28 29 30 31