Want to stave off wrinkles? Here's how: Expert reveals the 10 everyday things that can make you look older than you are
It is estimated we will be spending £150 billion globally on anti-ageing products by 2019.
Cosmetic surgery in the UK is booming with more than 50,000 people going under the knife each year to rid themselves of wrinkles and dry skin.
Yet many people ignore the few simple ways to keep their face looking younger than ever.
Harley Street facial cosmetic surgeon Dr Julian De Silva says patients can age their faces by as much as ten years by making poor lifestyle choices.
He said: 'Ageing happens to us all but poor diet, little exercise, too much booze and smoking can easily age you by as much... read more
- 15:25 Lessons about shared history
- 15:25 John Terry shows his commitment to Aston Villa - even when he is...
- 15:25 Semi professional footballer tried to rob taxi driver at knifepoint
- 15:24 'Serious' fire alarm fault fixed as Blackpool school set to reopen
- 15:24 Details announced for Christmas lights switch-on celebration
- 15:24 The Yorkshire Post says: What Yorkshire needs from the Budget
- 15:24 Firms launch new calendar to boost LIVES
- 15:22 Man arrested after man 'shot in the back' in alleged murder bid
- 15:22 The Resistance Now: activists plan to protest the Republican tax bill
- 15:21 WEEKEND WEB: Christmas fun planned at Jerry Green
- 15:21 S&M shows and an 'anything goes policy': Inside the secret...
- 15:20 Sheffield accountancy firm office set to close
- 15:19 Broadcasters hilariously mistake Roger Federer’s coach for his...
- 15:17 Car shooting in Northampton leaves two women with minor injuries
- 15:17 Chris Coleman: His rise to prominence as Wales boss
- 15:17 Chris Coleman: His amazing rise to prominence as Wales manager
- 15:16 ‘Horrendous’ toilets set to be demolished
- 15:16 Gerry Adams to outline political future at Sinn Féin conference
- 15:16 Rothbury Parish Council: Christmas lights, skatepark and a phone...
- 15:16 Sheffield accountancy firm office set to close
- 15:15 Notts teacher will have his mortgage paid for one year after...
- 15:13 Barrow Christmas Light switch-on 2017: What you need to know
- 15:11 Lessons about shared history
- 15:11 Sheffield accountancy firm office set to close
- 15:11 Award winning retailer sets up shop in Warwickshire
- 15:11 Hundreds gather for Darren Cumberbatch funeral at city's cathedral
- 15:11 Battlefields tour was a poignant experience
- 15:10 Community rallies in fancy dress for radio bus
- 15:09 Kim Kardashian and Beyonce seen ‘at VIP bar together’ during Serena...
- 15:08 Shisha lounges 'high risk': Why city bosses have launched crackdown