Want to see The Grand Tour kick off? Amazon Prime subscription cut by £20 to £59 until midnight Friday
The cost of an annual subscription to Amazon Prime has been cut from £79 to £59 ahead of the online TV service's launch of the new The Grand Tour series.
The £20 discount is likely to encourage more former Top Gear viewers to sign up to Amazon Prime so they can watch Jeremy Clarkson and chums in action once again when they hit the screens on Friday morning.
The deal ends just before midnight on Friday 18 November and is only available to new Prime members.
After a period of one year, the price of the annual subscription automatically increases back to £79.
For those who believe £59 for a... read more
- 09:21 This is why it's called 'Black Friday'
- 09:20 UCLan staff praised for resettlement aid
- 09:20 Eldon is flying high on success
- 09:20 POUND LIVE: Pound back to business against Euro as Dollar begins...
- 09:19 Gossip: French move for Fellaini?
- 09:19 Here is every Cheshire Oaks Black Friday deal this weekend...
- 09:19 Birch hoping to cause an upset
- 09:19 Artist and illustrator to give talk in Belford
- 09:19 Town council set to consider budget increase
- 09:18 SLIDESHOW: A round-up of this week’s best readers’ pictures
- 09:17 Take a virtual tour of the University of Huddersfield's latest...
- 09:17 Liverpool tell Philippe Coutinho's agent he WON'T be sold in January
- 09:17 Countdown to Skegness Business Awards ceremony
- 09:17 Amir Khan ‘surpasses Katie Price as highest paid I’m A Celebrity...
- 09:17 Teenager who mugged pensioner in Ingoldmells faces two and a half...
- 09:17 ‘Stamp Duty change will save us THOUSANDS’: Meet the first-time...
- 09:17 The biggest Black Friday EVER: Shoppers will spend £8BILLION in...
- 09:16 I’m A Celebrity 2017: Amir Khan becomes highest paid star with...
- 09:16 Lucky escape for woman after car flips in Wirral crash
- 09:16 Flood alerts issued in North Yorkshire
- 09:15 The 10 best words to use on your dating profile if you want...
- 09:15 Tickets selling fast for Cure Leukaemia charity gig arranged by...
- 09:15 Taylor Swift announces UK and Ireland tour for 2018
- 09:15 How this rugby league club will now be able to recruit Orchard...
- 09:13 Rollout at five Derbyshire Jobcentres delayed by changes to...
- 09:12 Zimbabwe’s new president arrives at stadium to be sworn in
- 09:11 Steve Smith is simply remarkable – he turned Australia's innings...
- 09:11 Village plagued by rats warned to clear waste
- 09:11 Edge of town discount store proposal sparks worries
- 09:10 Surgery leads the way in treatment of patients in Chorley