Wales without Aaron Ramsey for games against Austria and Georgia as he continues to battle hamstring injury
Aaron Ramsey will again be absent when Wales continue their 2018 World Cup qualifying campaign against Austria and Georgia next week.
The Arsenal midfielder has been sidelined since suffering a hamstring injury during his club's opening Premier League game last month.
And Ramsey, who was arguably Wales' star performer during their memorable Euro 2016 campaign, has not been included in manager Chris Coleman's squad for the Austria game in Vienna next Thursday, which is followed by a Cardiff appointment with Georgia three days later.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Arsenal's Aaron Ramsey to... read more
- 10:15 Fondly-remembered vicar helped build estate church
- 10:15 Harsh new penalties for using your phone while driving come in...
- 10:14 Insurance broker JLT sees positive outlook for U.S. business
- 10:14 The globetrotter confined - the hardening of Geert Wilders
- 10:14 All eyes on Cumbria as World Health summit comes to Carlisle
- 10:13 Broadchurch shows how rape is not just a gratuitous plot device
- 10:13 How was your weekend running?
- 10:13 Everything you need to know about vitamin B12 deficiency
- 10:13 Do painkillers offer any help for back pain?
- 10:13 Arsenal are the most consistent team on the planet, claims...
- 10:13 Shamed ex-Sunderland star Adam Johnson launches new appeal over...
- 10:13 12 arrests in dawn raids as part of bid to stop drugs from...
- 10:13 Racist abuse hurled at pensioner on Wearside street
- 10:12 Anger rises as Fylde coast fracking protests ramp up
- 10:12 Spencer’s first goal earns Biggleswade double
- 10:12 British defence stocks SOAR as Donald Trump plans $54billion...
- 10:12 Real Madrid star decides to come to London: He wants to join...
- 10:12 ‘I want my story to be of help to others’
- 10:12 Tributes paid following death of county councillor
- 10:12 Residents urged to join in with Great British Spring Clean
- 10:12 PEAK RESORT: Building work starts on £400million attraction
- 10:12 Barcelona midfielder Andres Iniesta urges Luis Enrique to stay at...
- 10:10 Warwick man who was saved by donor set to compete in World...
- 10:09 France - Reasons to be bullish despite election stress
- 10:09 'Harder, faster, louder': how drone-pilot drama Grounded shook the...
- 10:09 VIDEO: "I don't regret it:" Local professional boxer who served 21...
- 10:09 Hartlepool boy remains in a critical condition today
- 10:09 Traffic lights causing chaos in Bramley Vale
- 10:09 Fraudsters may have targeted elderly man in Chesterfield
- 10:09 New club is launched to help those with dementia