Wales twice pegged back as they claim a point in Austria
Wales had a good night in Vienna as Chris Coleman's side claimed a battling World Cup qualification point with a 2-2 draw against Austria.
Joe Allen's superb strike and a Kevin Wimmer own goal twice gave Wales the lead, but they were pegged each time by Stoke forward Marko Arnautovic.
Allen had not scored for his country until his 32nd international appearance against Moldova last month.
But he made it two in as many games with a spectacular 22nd-minute volley after Chris Gunter had nodded the ball into his path.
Wimmer's unfortunate moment came on the stroke of half-time after goalkeeper... read more
- 10:30 West Brom academy teams 'victims of own success' this season
- 10:30 Maikel Kieftenbeld's rallying call as Birmingham City fight to...
- 10:29 Luis Suarez hails Lionel Messi after Barcelona star nets 500th club...
- 10:29 Yaya Toure wants to play Manchester derby without a referee as he...
- 10:29 May the force be with you at Louth Library
- 10:28 Work starts on new £3.8m visitor centre
- 10:28 Cumbrian nature lovers get close to TV's Simon
- 10:27 Fire crews called out to tree and car fires in Leamington
- 10:27 Meet the intersex model who is rocking the fashion industry
- 10:26 Doncaster mayoral election: what matters to you
- 10:26 VIDEO: As Red Arrows return to Doncaster, watch amazing vintage...
- 10:26 Teenage cyclist ‘hacked to death by gang with machetes’
- 10:26 Man dies after being hit by train at Manor Road station
- 10:25 Pools axe Dave Jones and turn to ‘Fab Four’ to save League status
- 10:25 Hartlepool United confirm Dave Jones' departure as club battle for...
- 10:25 Appeal to find bike stolen in Morecambe
- 10:24 Tumble drier sparks house blaze
- 10:24 School kids could meet Barack Obama in Edinburgh as they compete...
- 10:23 Liverpool's dire record against the Premier League's bottom-half...
- 10:23 Annie Fanny, Nic Dakin and other Scunthorpe runners smash London...
- 10:23 Fire crew called out to road traffic collision
- 10:23 EXCLUSIVE: Chesterfield Hotel is sold
- 10:22 Banks boost FTSE as French election ignites risk-on rally
- 10:22 Lionel Messi uses the wonders of technology so Neymar can take part...
- 10:22 8 things you need to know about Saint George’s Day
- 10:22 Obesity ‘causes more deaths than smoking’
- 10:22 Eyes to the future following sad loss
- 10:22 Fears over bed blocking as delayed discharges double
- 10:22 Students are shown the horrors of the Holocaust
- 10:21 Emmerdale horror attack, EastEnders newcomer, Coronation Street...