Wales star Gareth Bale: Austria draw was well earned but we can't afford a single slip-up
Chris Coleman’s Dragons are without Joe Allen, Aaron Ramsey and Jonny Williams as they bid to keep pace in World Cup qualifying Group D.
Wales battled to a hard-earned point away to Austria on Thursday but know the significance of that result depends on whether they back it up on home turf.
A feature of Wales’ Euro 2016 qualification campaign was their ability to back up results against their main rivals with victories.
Bale has demanded the same this time round, knowing Wales cannot afford to lose ground in a group which sees the top four teams locked together on four points.
“These days... read more
- 16:38 No answers into death of “perfect” baby boy
- 16:38 Pumpkin carving classes at supermarket
- 16:37 Tributes paid to union man Steve
- 16:37 No answers into death of “perfect” baby boy
- 16:37 Crackdown on burglaries in North Tyneside and Northumberland leads...
- 16:37 Have you seen this Gateshead woman? Police search for missing...
- 16:36 23-year-old accused of possessing child abuse images to appear in...
- 16:36 Man to face magistrates over alleged dangerous dog attack
- 16:36 Scottish X Factor reject blasts Nicole Scherzinger and accuses her...
- 16:36 AI creates gallery of nightmare images for Halloween
- 16:35 Leicester’s hospitals have 1,300 patients waiting over a MONTH for...
- 16:35 Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- 16:33 Investigation after blaze rips through terraced Birstall house
- 16:33 Next IMF aid tranche demands tough, Ukraine official warns
- 16:32 Outraged MP tweets photo of 'xenophobic' refugee poster in Parliament
- 16:32 Mark Carney 'understands' savers' anger with low interest rates as...
- 16:32 'Wonky' Harris Hawk stolen in break-in
- 16:31 Charitable young people help renovate Nelson centre
- 16:31 Jack O'Connell to star in Alexander McQueen biopic
- 16:30 Schweinsteiger belongs on Manchester United team sheet says German...
- 16:30 Guardiola reluctant to throw Man City kids in against Manchester...
- 16:30 Halloween makeup: How to do this spooky skeleton manicure
- 16:29 Why can’t the NHS treat my mental health as effectively as my cancer?
- 16:29 Libyan interference in rescue may have caused 30 migrant deaths -...
- 16:28 Anglesey Aluminium demolition starts to make way for £1bn biomass park
- 16:28 NHS fertility pioneer who helped thousands have children dies at...
- 16:28 Nazi POW's postcard returned to family by teacher
- 16:27 Police provide update over shocking footage of girl beaten in...
- 16:26 ‘Fascinating’ photographic archive of 1920s Leith published online
- 16:26 Win a magical Disney holiday