Wales avoid returning to the scene of their darkest moment as Serbia plan to host Chris Coleman's men in Belgrade
Wales may have suffered a World Cup set-back but they are set to escape a return to the scene of their darkest moment with Serbia planning to host Chris Coleman’s side in Belgrade, rather than Novi Sad.
Coleman considered quitting in the aftermath of seeing his team beaten 6-1 at the Stadion Karadorde in the city of Novi Sad in September 2012 and there had been Welsh fears Serbia would send next June’s World Cup qualifier back there to reopen psychological scars.
Gareth Bale, Ashley Williams, Chris Gunter, Aaron Ramsey, Joe Allen and Andy King all played in one of Wales’s heaviest ever... read more
- 13:57 Can YOU see the hidden portrait? Japanese psychologist reveals...
- 13:57 Man United Transfer News: Mourinho jets abroad to sign £35m man,...
- 13:57 Prince’s Trust team smashes target
- 13:57 Students to make Tour trophy from chocolate
- 13:57 Watch: Drugs raid and police crackdown sees four arrested across...
- 13:57 Karen completes charity challenge to swim length of English Channel...
- 13:56 More ‘smart motorway’ work to begin next week
- 13:56 Did robbery victim bang on your car window?
- 13:56 Stockport County v Tamworth: Players and fans are urged to believe
- 13:55 More ‘smart motorway’ work to begin next week
- 13:54 Westminster terror attack: Police make two more 'significant' arrests
- 13:54 Woman robbed by man holding a jagged metal can
- 13:53 Syrian SDF forces reach Tabqa dam-Raqqa campaign spokeswoman
- 13:53 Syria's Ja'afari says U.S. action on Raqqa would be illegitimate
- 13:53 Flowers for fallen hero
- 13:53 Watch: Slideshow of your Hartlepool Red Nose Day pictures.
- 13:53 Aberdeen legend Mark McGhee hailed by Minecraft guru after creating...
- 13:52 Redrow Homes loses bid to build 170 homes in Newport
- 13:52 Did robbery victim bang on your car window?
- 13:52 Fancy a free Domino's pizza this weekend? Here's how you can get one
- 13:52 Warning: Pupils urged not to approach 2 men in white van near...
- 13:51 Iceland owner ditches London market move over Brexit
- 13:51 Children's charity praises victim who came forward decade after...
- 13:50 Video: Do you recognise burglars who targeted Hull business?
- 13:50 Brexit: What would 'no deal' look like?
- 13:49 Westminster terror attack: Police make two more 'significant' arrests
- 13:47 DRAMATIC DASHCAM VIDEO: Sheffield man shocked at road rage...
- 13:47 BREAKING: Sheffield murder victim named as young dad
- 13:47 Britain ‘will be hotter than Madrid’ this weekend
- 13:47 UAE says surprised by U.S. laptop ban but will cooperate