Wales are completely rubbish at taking team photos and Gareth Bale won’t explain why
In case you didn’t know, Wales are really, really bad at taking team photos.
There isn’t much too it – nobody’s asking for perfect height order, or uniform right-hand-on-the-knee formation – just get roughly the same number in two rows, resist the urge to do a rude hand gesture, then go and do some football.
MORE: Who has taken Mesut Ozil's crown as the Premier League's new assist king?
MORE: Watch: Ryan Giggs reveals what really went on with that Swansea interview
Somehow, though, Chris Coleman’s side consistently seem to get it wrong.
See below their particularly heinous, asymmetrical... read more
- 16:46 Drink-driver to lose his job after he crashed into traffic lights
- 16:46 Kilburn graphic designer wins prestigious international industry award
- 16:45 Austin: Walsall will be ‘playing a dangerous game’ if they target a...
- 16:44 Heartbreaking moment paramedic receives call-out to help her own...
- 16:44 New Mansfield home for life saving dresses
- 16:43 Armed home-invaders pistol whip mother and threaten her children as...
- 16:43 Scottish Conservative leader Ruth Davidson pregnant with first child
- 16:43 £5,000 charity quiz in Crowland
- 16:41 High Tides - April 27 to May 4
- 16:41 Dog undergoes amazing transformation after being found with...
- 16:41 Comedian Susan Calman to be honoured by Glasgow University
- 16:41 Scottish history lovers wanted for perfect summer job
- 16:41 Sheffield mother and daughter jailed over vicious screwdriver...
- 16:40 NFL Draft 2018: Everything you need to know
- 16:40 London's flagship Tory boroughs may be out of Labour's reach, poll...
- 16:40 Liverpool stars Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino laugh and joke as...
- 16:40 Facebook chief's select committee session: five things we heard
- 16:40 Dark chocolate improves your eye sight: Bars with more than 72%...
- 16:40 Mohamed Salah to Real Madrid: Guillem Balague gives latest...
- 16:40 Sinclair Spectrum designer Rick Dickinson dies in US
- 16:40 Scientists discover 44 depression genes - and EVERYONE has some of...
- 16:40 Lifetime achievement honour for Royal British Legion’s...
- 16:40 Mediterranean diets boost ‘good’ bacteria in the gut: Eating lots...
- 16:40 Pub car park killer showed ‘no mercy’ during fatal attack on his...
- 16:40 Next step for Burnley insurance broker
- 16:40 Ruth Davidson announces she is expecting first child
- 16:39 Farmers urged to upgrade security after burglaries in Warwickshire
- 16:39 Outdoor sex couple chased naked by police in Salisbury
- 16:38 Road near Aspatria closed after gas leak
- 16:37 Nine Lincolnshire police officers were assaulted within three days