Waiters at new Italian restaurant must call police if customers have 'drugs or weapons'
Staff at a new Italian restaurant in Litherland will have to call the police if they suspect diners have ‘drugs or weapons.’
TLT (north west) Ltd are behind plans for a new restaurant named Piccola Italia on the site of the former NatWest bank on Sefton Road.
Workers at the restaurant must be vigilant towards customers who might have drugs or weapons. They must ‘preserve crime scenes’ until police arrive and check the toilets for drugs. Posters will warn customers about drugs and weapons.
Read More See inside house gutted by fire sparked by e-cigarette
A planning document on Sefton... read more
- 13:23 Red Nose Day fun in Lancashire
- 13:23 The unusual reason why Emma Willis decided to have a third child
- 13:23 Wolves boss Paul Lambert on the future of Helder Costa
- 13:23 These laws are set to come into effect this April - all you need to...
- 13:22 Cat stays warm in a jumper and onesie after almost drowning in a flood
- 13:22 Drone footage beautifully captures Blade leaving Hull city centre
- 13:22 14 films to look forward to in 2017
- 13:21 Springtime sunshine bathes Cumbria - share your scenes
- 13:20 Bringing ‘the big room’ into use
- 13:19 Scousers wanted - get paid just to speak in a Liverpool accent
- 13:19 Pooper snoopers to professional beggars: council's creative...
- 13:19 Trio jailed for more than 40 years after string of armed robberies...
- 13:18 We were right! Caravanners thrown off Northumberland site finally...
- 13:18 Vera at the Farne Islands: What did the real rangers think of last...
- 13:18 How Tyneside was shocked by a deadly rail crash 110 years ago
- 13:18 It may be running out of steam, but could this historic railway...
- 13:18 So the clocks go forward this weekend - but could it be robbing you...
- 13:17 Police pledge to look into Queen Street ‘breach’
- 13:17 Hartlepool in top 10 nationwide for food hygiene standards
- 13:16 Comic Relief slammed for pre-watershed swearing and technical problems
- 13:16 Blind puppy Bea saved after being rejected by breeder
- 13:16 TV presenter Charlie Webster 'aware of a lot' during coma
- 13:16 Ukip's only MP Douglas Carswell quitting party to become independent
- 13:16 Seamus Coleman Injury: Wales legend John Hartson on Everton star’s...
- 13:15 Clough: Tom Flanagan's Burton Albion form stands him in good stead...
- 13:15 Joe Allen admits Wales will miss suspended Gareth Bale in Serbia...
- 13:15 Seamus Coleman's leg break is a bitter blow for Everton and Ronald...
- 13:13 14 films to look forward to in 2017
- 13:13 Scunthorpe man cleared of child sex abuse charges
- 13:13 Danny Murphy: Boss told Liverpool midfielder he could leave