WADA claim some leaked Fancy Bears medical documents were altered
The World Anti-Doping Agency has indicated the hacker group Fancy Bears may have doctored or fabricated some of the medical documents of athletes that it has released.
WADA released an update on Wednesday into its own cyber security investigation, reporting that a Rio 2016 section of its anti-doping administration and management system (ADAMS) was accessed after a 'spear phishing' attack.
Such an attack involves tricking the recipient into giving away details such as usernames and passwords, and WADA said several of its and the International Olympic Committee's email accounts were targeted,... read more
- 07:31 Twitter pairs: MLAs matched with famous lookalikes
- 07:31 Fire rages close to historic Exeter Cathedral
- 07:30 'Pleasure Island is in my blood - I will miss it' - Melanie Wood on...
- 07:30 The sting in the tail for a star of Grimsby's Flog It! ahead of its...
- 07:30 How grief for his wife spurred Charlie to volunteer - and he's...
- 07:29 UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct 28
- 07:29 Philippine mayor among 10 killed in shootout as drug war enters new...
- 07:28 Some of the gigs taking place in the Dispatch area this weekend
- 07:28 Adam Murray: ‘Mansfield Town will make the play-offs’
- 07:28 NHS 'hundreds of millions of pounds short' regaining cash from...
- 07:28 Eni posts third-quarter net loss, misses expectations
- 07:28 UBS sees tough markets ahead as third-quarter profit drops
- 07:28 Total third-quarter beats forecast on increased output and cost...
- 07:27 Royal Bank of Scotland sees more losses in third quarter
- 07:24 Thieves leave 'scene of devastation' after ransacking church for money
- 07:24 Woman accused of murdering boyfriend by stabbing him in chest...
- 07:23 'Evil' bully's reign of terror which left disabled girlfriend 'broken'
- 07:23 EU gives food clean bill of health over herbicides
- 07:22 Nikkei climbs to fresh 6-month high as rising yields help financial...
- 07:21 Phil Brown tells Hull City fans what they'll get from Neil McDonald
- 07:21 Q&A with new Hull KR coach Tim Sheens as he talks City of Culture...
- 07:21 Family’s thanks for support after fire destroys their Swinstead home
- 07:21 NHS 'hundreds of millions of pounds short' regaining cash from...
- 07:20 Manchester United receive Chris Smalling injury boost
- 07:19 Iain Duncan Smith to urge PM to scrap £3.4bn Universal Credit cuts
- 07:18 Barnet suffer major blow ahead of Hartlepool visit
- 07:18 William Scott Abbott Trust receives last of money it needs to...
- 07:17 South Derbyshire food hub in Swadlincote celebrates feeding 1,000th...
- 07:17 Traffic, travel and weather for Burton and South Derbyshire
- 07:17 Russia says Syria should look at gas attacks, dimming sanctions hopes