'Vulnerable' pensioner missing for 24 hours - and police say they urgently need to find him
Police are urgently trying to find a “vulnerable” Teesside pensioner.
CCTV stills show 79-year-old Brian Aveyard’s last known movements before he was reported missing on Thursday morning.
Cleveland Police say the pensioner needs medication for medical conditions.
He was last seen in the Fens Shops area of Catcote Road, Hartlepool , between 8.20am and 8.30am.
Mr Aveyard is described as being 5ft 10”, slim and bald on the top of his head.
Officers think he may have travelled to Newcastle or Sunderland.
He was wearing a cream jacket with dark trousers, shoes, shirt and a cap.
Call 101 to help.
- 09:55 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:55 Scottish sports stars should 'safeguard lucrative deals'
- 09:55 In pictures: How Leeds made the most of the mini heatwave
- 09:55 Search for family after Brighouse man, 65, dies
- 09:54 Parking action plan developed for Berwick
- 09:54 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:54 The Queen wants Prince Charles to take over as Commonwealth head
- 09:54 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 09:53 Egyptian Premier League moves fixtures so nation can watch Mohamed...
- 09:53 House extension destroyed in blaze
- 09:53 Investigation to begin today into cause of Peckleton explosion
- 09:53 Chris Coleman still in the dark but desperate to be big part of...
- 09:51 PREMIER LEAGUE & FA CUP PREVIEW: Heavyweight tie as Man Utd face...
- 09:51 Competition: Win tickets to Burnley's Reel Cinema
- 09:50 Closure of Denstone Stores prompts concern older villagers could...
- 09:49 Firefighters tackle digger blaze in South Cumbria
- 09:49 Mum who gave birth at Northampton General Hospital names baby after...
- 09:49 Firefighters tackle house fire on the Fairmead Estate in Melton
- 09:48 Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable, poll finds
- 09:48 ‘The Sagas of Noggin the Nog’ comes to Great Carlton
- 09:48 Update: Collision involving ‘bus and tractor’ on the A16 at Grainsby
- 09:46 Fast and furious: Half of drivers think speeding is acceptable,...
- 09:45 Knife crime rises in Northumbria
- 09:44 New spring food festival arrives in Banbury this weekend
- 09:44 Barclays boss used bank's security team to hunt for whistleblower
- 09:43 Sunderland youngsters could be offered new deals as Chris Coleman...
- 09:43 Car fire spreads to three other vehicles during early morning blaze
- 09:43 Call for Carlisle to become major transportation hub
- 09:43 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and more
- 09:42 Call for Carlisle to become major transportation hub