Vodafone still worst for complaints as billing problems continue months after promise service would improve
Furious Vodafone customers are still struggling with billing problems months after the telecoms giant promised service would improve.
Vodafone suffered a customer service meltdown last year after a computer glitch sent its billing system into disarray.
Shortly afterwards, watchdog Ofcom launched an inquiry into how Vodafone handles complaints.
The firm then promised to improve.
RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next Savings crisis as less than one in three feel they are on... How to slash your mobile bill: Pay-as-you-go deals are no... Share this article Share But the regulator still received... read more
- 14:13 Wife of Derby trucker Nigel Blount killed by dangerous driver tells...
- 14:12 LIVE: A180 still shut due to delay in recovering 10 tonnes of coal...
- 14:12 Sunderland confirm huge injury blow: Star to miss rest of season
- 14:12 Last chance to enter Sunderland’s Boxing Day Dip
- 14:11 Mauricio Pochettino gets stuck in as Tottenham prepare to seal...
- 14:11 Celtic loanee Patrick Roberts set to start against parent club...
- 14:11 Bayern Munich are £170million behind Premier League clubs, moans...
- 14:11 Chelsea loan star: Life is tough at Stamford Bridge
- 14:10 Obituary: Peter Vaughan
- 14:08 World and UK snooker champion Mark Selby could get civic reception...
- 14:07 Burton's 'Golden Oldies' travelled to London to wow Westminster
- 14:07 Man United Transfer News: Midfielder eyed, winger update, Everton...
- 14:07 Charlie Nicholas: Why Chelsea will lose their advantage over Arsenal
- 14:06 Inquiry after firearm found on Aberdeen university campus
- 14:06 Futures flat as oil rally pauses
- 14:05 New owner for Cumbrian cinema
- 14:04 Philippines police are killing 97% of drug suspects they shoot in...
- 14:04 Manchester United scout Ramon Carvalho ahead of potential transfer
- 14:04 Melton Festival of Cribs was “another amazing spectacle”
- 14:04 There’s a pharaoh chill in the theatre - but panto bosses vow the...
- 14:03 Oil firm Statoil makes first investment in solar tech
- 14:03 Asda strikes festive deal with Scots snack maker
- 14:02 Full face glitter is one beauty trend we won’t be trying
- 14:02 The idiot's guide to spread betting
- 14:01 Online bookings come to The Pods
- 14:01 Game of Thrones and Porridge star Peter Vaughan dies aged 93
- 14:01 Let us know your thoughts in our Christmas tree poll - star or...
- 14:00 Share your Christmas lights pictures with us
- 14:00 Woman raped 43,000 times now travels world helping victims of...
- 14:00 Cleator Moor man charged with arson