Vivendi says no longer seeking amicable solution with Mediaset
French media group Vivendi on Wednesday said it was no longer keen on finding an amicable solution to its dispute with Mediaset over their soured pay-TV deal.
"Vivendi is no longer willing to give priority to finding an amicable solution and reserves the right to take all necessary action to defend its interests and those of its shareholders," Vivendi said in a statement.
Mediaset accuses Vivendi of reneging on an April deal under which Vivendi agreed to give the Italian company the 3.5 percent stake in exchange for an equal stake in Mediaset and full ownership of the Italian... read more
- 11:23 Will & Grace: NBC in talks to revive TV sitcom
- 11:23 How dogs are really affected by fireworks – and what you can do to...
- 11:22 What is Dhanteras? Why the Hindu festival before Diwali isn’t about...
- 11:22 This is what happened on the day Nottingham took over Westminster
- 11:22 Championship news: QPR face battle to keep hold of key midfielder,...
- 11:21 Rio Tinto, Chinalco agrees non-binding deal for stake in Simandou
- 11:21 German inflation further picks up in October, state data suggest
- 11:20 A man allegedly assaulted four men, three women and two police...
- 11:19 Two children die after house fire in Hamstead, Birmingham
- 11:19 Next to open at Princes Quay shopping centre in Hull alongside...
- 11:18 Manchester United odds: Betting and tips ahead of Burnley clash
- 11:18 Star striker to return for Burnley v Manchester United clash
- 11:18 Drone catches the incredible moment a blanket of thick fog makes a...
- 11:18 QUIZ: Which scary Halloween monster are you?
- 11:18 The height of glamping: Inside the Royal Navy HELICOPTER...
- 11:18 Man United outcast closes in on exit: International ace to end Old...
- 11:18 European shares back in the red for October on weak results
- 11:18 Man Utd News: Star man in Arsenal transfer shock, squad photo...
- 11:18 Soil and soul: ‘Leeds is the perfect combination of rural and urban’
- 11:18 Recollections of city nightspot as it prepares to shut its doors...
- 11:18 Clinton holds lead, but pollsters say their job is harder
- 11:18 The George Hotel presents trophy to winners of Stamford and Bourne...
- 11:17 Greasy spoon map: The Yorkshire towns with most takeaways
- 11:17 Community heroes honoured
- 11:17 Tragedy of Scarborough tot, killed by his coat hood on a door handle
- 11:17 IMAGES OF YESTERYEAR
- 11:17 Accolades for town shops and employees
- 11:16 Saints coach West: We haven’t been complacent
- 11:15 Suez Crisis: The MI6 secretary with a ringside seat
- 11:15 Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri cried after watching Premier League...