Vivendi says no longer seeking amicable solution with Mediaset
French media group Vivendi on Wednesday said it was no longer keen on finding an amicable solution to its dispute with Mediaset over their soured pay-TV deal.
"Vivendi is no longer willing to give priority to finding an amicable solution and reserves the right to take all necessary action to defend its interests and those of its shareholders," Vivendi said in a statement.
Mediaset accuses Vivendi of reneging on an April deal under which Vivendi agreed to give the Italian company the 3.5 percent stake in exchange for an equal stake in Mediaset and full ownership of the Italian... read more
- 04:41 U.S. House panel chairman says FBI declines for now to meet request...
- 04:41 In blow to Trump, U.S. appeals court refuses to reinstate travel ban
- 04:41 China activists fear increased surveillance with new security law
- 04:41 U.S. says China realises limited time to negotiate with North Korea
- 04:40 UFC News: McGregor vs Mayweather fight date, Rogan on Rousey,...
- 04:30 U.S. court fines UPS $247 million over illegal cigarette shipments
- 04:12 Manchester United Europa League final prompts Liverpool fans to...
- 04:00 US tourists 'set for North Korean travel BAN' amid high tensions...
- 03:58 Samsung Elec to set up fund to help suppliers amid Moon's reform push
- 03:37 Nikkei slips as yen edges up, but poised for weekly gains
- 03:29 Sir Cliff Richard's lawyers and BBC due back at High Court
- 03:20 May asks G7 to back moves to tackle internet extremism
- 03:13 Thinktank warns Conservative plans will cut school funding
- 03:09 Borders schoolboy completes year sleeping in a tent
- 03:09 Jose Mourinho: This is why I feel like a nobody at Manchester United
- 03:08 U.S. inflation path since 2012 is worrisome, policymaker says
- 03:05 Why so glum? FKA twigs has a face like thunder in colourful Dior...
- 03:05 Is this the raciest amfAR EVER? Bella Hadid flashes far too much,...
- 03:05 Busty Lindsay Lohan borrows from the Fifties in screen siren ball...
- 02:55 Donald Trump’s son-in-law Jared Kushner targeted in FBI...
- 02:45 SOS mystery in remote Western Australia stumps police
- 02:45 Oil remains weak after OPEC-led output cut extension falls below...
- 02:35 U.S. visas issued to citizens of Trump travel ban nations continue...
- 02:30 Theresa May: Online extremism 'must be tackled'
- 02:27 China police arrest 44 in $140 million online scam
- 02:22 Vin Diesel is up to no good in extended preview for xXx: Return of...
- 02:22 Lawsuit claims Johnny Depp divorced Amber Heard because of...
- 02:22 RiME review – witness a familiar journey to the last guardian
- 02:09 Commodity currencies nurse losses after oil slumps; pound falters
- 02:09 Debris found after Mull of Kintyre aircraft crash