Virgin trains are looking for drivers - and they'll pay you £57,000 a year!
The company which runs trains along the East Coast Main Line is looking for new train drivers - and are offering £57,000 a year for the roles.
Virgin Trains East Coast is searching for around 80 new drivers as part of its plans to revolutionise its rolling stock.
Applicants must live within an hour of Doncaster, Edinburgh, London King's Cross, or Newcastle or be prepared to relocate if they get the job.
READ MORE: Could you be a firefighter? Recruitment drive for Retford area stations
It's the company's first driver recruitment push for nearly three decades.
Once qualified, new drivers will... read more
- 11:18 Man United outcast closes in on exit: International ace to end Old...
- 11:18 European shares back in the red for October on weak results
- 11:18 Man Utd News: Star man in Arsenal transfer shock, squad photo...
- 11:18 Soil and soul: ‘Leeds is the perfect combination of rural and urban’
- 11:18 Recollections of city nightspot as it prepares to shut its doors...
- 11:18 Clinton holds lead, but pollsters say their job is harder
- 11:18 The George Hotel presents trophy to winners of Stamford and Bourne...
- 11:17 Greasy spoon map: The Yorkshire towns with most takeaways
- 11:17 Community heroes honoured
- 11:17 Tragedy of Scarborough tot, killed by his coat hood on a door handle
- 11:17 IMAGES OF YESTERYEAR
- 11:17 Accolades for town shops and employees
- 11:16 Saints coach West: We haven’t been complacent
- 11:15 Suez Crisis: The MI6 secretary with a ringside seat
- 11:15 Leicester boss Claudio Ranieri cried after watching Premier League...
- 11:13 Christmas 2016 events - and free parking - revealed for Carlisle
- 11:12 Children with life-limiting conditions launch appeal to keep their...
- 11:12 Bond sell-off threatens to unleash "angry rise" in yields - BAML
- 11:12 Tributes to Nancy, who gave much to her community
- 11:12 Frustrated grandmother designs emojis for the over-50s
- 11:11 Project to revitalise St Michael’s Churchyard
- 11:12 See inside the filthy Newcastle takeaway where a customer was left...
- 11:12 France, Britain bicker over child migrants stuck in Calais
- 11:11 Thief stole cracked phone and prescription sunglasses
- 11:10 Vital aid for the stricken people of Syria
- 11:11 Marking village’s history
- 11:11 Are you happy with your council? If not they want to know!
- 11:11 Christmas 2016 events - and free parking - revealed for Carlisle
- 11:11 Here are the most iconic Vines which changed meme and internet history
- 11:10 Hundreds of historic law books saved from skip as Burton court closes