Vintage trucks heading to port for hotel event
0 Have your say Fleetwood’s North Euston Hotel is the place to be for vintage vehicle enthusiasts this Sunday.
The hotel is staging an event which will feature between 30 and 40 vintage lorries as well as cars and other vehicles from all over Lancashire.
Most of the exhibits are from the British Commercial Vehicle Museum in Leyland and the wagons will include such famous makes as Leyland, Albion, Morris, Scammell, Bedford, Atkinson, Scania and many more .
The vehicles will be parked up on the closed section of road directly outside the North Euston from noon until around 4pm and entry to... read more
- 09:30 Game shows are different in South Korea: Bikini-clad model...
- 09:30 Super-cool bunny in sunglasses is given the ultimate...
- 09:30 Hyped-up Russia ready for World War Three but not for the reason...
- 09:29 700 homes, a pub, restaurant and shop: Plans for new huge...
- 09:29 Sunderland fatigue won’t be an issue against Arsenal, says Duncan...
- 09:29 Police launch search for missing Glasgow teenager who disappeared...
- 09:28 AUDIO: Heartbreaking 999 call from terrified elderly woman...
- 09:28 Family’s thanks for support after fire destroys their Swinstead home
- 09:28 Nissan announcement is ‘fantastic’, say suppliers
- 09:28 Hospital search for family or friends of woman, 55, who died there...
- 09:28 Hong Kong stocks at 2-month low on U.S. rate hike prospects
- 09:26 Arsenal injury blow: Arsene Wenger confirms Gunners star ruled out...
- 09:24 Expiry date for cash earmarked for new Castle Way crossing in Carlisle
- 09:24 Police visit nail bars, car washes and takeaways in anti-slavery week
- 09:24 Unsafe railway bridge needs to be demolished, says Network Rail
- 09:24 The Bay Gateway: Exclusive preview of the new road
- 09:24 Attack victim Ben is out of coma and talking to family
- 09:23 Wales Rally GB in Chester: Everything you need to know
- 09:23 Smail Ayad charged in Australia with second British backpacker murder
- 09:23 Chris Tarrant: Since I had a stroke I've been taking a lot more...
- 09:22 Historic Warwick sites recognised as being ‘at risk’
- 09:21 Junior Football: Free-scoring Gartcairn keep Junior Cup dream alive
- 09:20 Nissan announcement is ‘fantastic’, say suppliers
- 09:20 Mental health services must improve at 127 NHS groups, figures show
- 09:19 Care home near Market Drayton is told to improve standards
- 09:18 Liverpool had to steal Trent Alexander-Arnold away from...
- 09:18 Guards hurt in robbery at bank
- 09:17 National Sperm Bank in Birmingham forced to stop recruiting new donors
- 09:16 Local history: Buried alive? Past Calderdale funeral customs
- 09:15 Imitation gun pointed at woman