Vigilante groups recruiting on Facebook to hunt down ‘killer clowns’
Groups of vigilantes dubbed ‘clown hunters’ are recruiting volunteers across Britain to carry out night patrols and hunt down so-called ‘killer clowns’.
Creepy pranksters have been spotted wielding knives and terrorising children in more than 20 towns and cities.
And now hundreds of volunteers have taken matters into their own hands and launched themselves on Facebook as The Clown Hunters.
Patrols have already taken place in a number of towns where clown sightings have been recorded.
Their Facebook page declares: “We are a group of normal guys who have a mission to STOP these idiots dressed... read more
- 18:23 Dog rescued on Snowdon after skinning its paws on rough terrain
- 18:23 U.S. stocks rise on tech gains, oil rebound
- 18:23 VIDEO: Music to make you smile!
- 18:22 Southampton appoint Mauricio Pellegrino: Claude Puel successor...
- 18:21 Blow for EU as Czech’s REJECT eurozone entry: ‘Just 30% want it’
- 18:21 Tech Tent: Uber at a crossroads
- 18:20 Coroner appeal after man with Newcastle links found dead on Teesside
- 18:20 Bradley Lowery 'so happy' after classmates record charity tribute
- 18:19 Grenfell Tower fire: Simon Cowell charity single knocks Justin...
- 18:19 Tim Sherwood takes aim at Aston Villa's infamous transfer committee
- 18:19 Former Birmingham City captain returns to Blues in coaching role
- 18:19 Josh Harrop reveals why he left Manchester United
- 18:17 Dunstable punter's £1m Ascot bet falls on final furlong
- 18:17 Police find gun after scrambler yobs shoot at home
- 18:16 Teenage girl in critical condition after being hit by car in Leeds...
- 18:16 VIDEO: Everything you need to know about Snapchat's new location...
- 18:16 Sheffield robbery victim, 80, suffers suspected broken leg and wrist
- 18:16 Nine nostalgic images of Chester's former hospitals
- 18:15 Wall St Week Ahead-Oil's drop could leave a stain on earnings
- 18:14 Woman treated for minor injuries after collision with car
- 18:14 Mohamed Salah: Liverpool signing is nothing like what he was at...
- 18:13 Sheffield robbery victim, 80, suffers suspected broken leg and wrist
- 18:13 Pointless host Alexander Armstrong left flustered as contestant...
- 18:13 Leicester-inspired cocktail menu - including Frog Island Iced Tea -...
- 18:11 Lizzie tumbles her way to gold in Birmingham
- 18:11 We’re not a chick collection agency
- 18:11 Conservatives are challenged to invest in county fire service
- 18:11 Killer Doncaster driver ran over woman, 91, weeks after medics told...
- 18:10 Birmingham International Marathon: 16 week training plan for beginners
- 18:10 Birmingham International Marathon: 16 week training plan for improvers