Video: Why Celtic have handed 13-year-old Karamoko Dembele his Under-20 debut
Karamoko Dembele came on as an 81st minute substitute for the Celtic Under-20s in their 3-1 victory over Hearts on Monday at the tender age of 13.
No that’s not a typo, Dembele really is just 13 years old. Born in 2003, the playmaker has been hugely impressive in the youth ranks for Celtic and earned the call-up to the Under-20s thanks to his excellent form.
MORE: Born in the USA! Can you name these US-born Prem stars?
MORE: Flops of the weekend: De Gea to Wilshere… players who should have stayed at home
Dembele was a surprise pick from development coach Tommy McIntyre, but the Celtic... read more
- 07:51 Exova profits rise despite tough oil and gas market
- 07:51 Mum’s warning over Cadbury’s Mini Eggs ‘choking hazard’ goes viral
- 07:50 Atherstone Ball Game is just hours away
- 07:50 Five sentenced to death for killing of Japanese citizen in Bangladesh
- 07:49 St. James's Place says financial year profits buoyed by rising...
- 07:48 Thieves sentenced for stealing over £3,500 worth of copper cable
- 07:49 Grimsby Town goalkeeper on what is needed to make the League Two...
- 07:49 Dominic Vose back in the frame for Grimsby Town vs Colchester United
- 07:48 Generosity the key to saving historic organ
- 07:49 Grimsby-area physio Louis Houtsnee had 'no clinical reason to...
- 07:48 Scunthorpe v AFC Wimbledon: Graham Alexander expects just as tough...
- 07:48 Tributes to former Scunthorpe Telegraph reporter Cliff Padley
- 07:48 Dad who drove at 80mph after taking cocaine is spared prison
- 07:48 How many more hours did people in your area waste caught in road...
- 07:48 Council advised about naming streets in Scunthorpe in case of...
- 07:47 BT landline-only customers set to get £5 off monthly bills
- 07:46 Pea and mayonnaise pizza is making everyone deeply uncomfortable
- 07:44 Philippine Congress postpones embattled minister's confirmation...
- 07:44 RBS Six Nations: Danny Care gives his verdict on England v Italy...
- 07:42 Travelling to South Africa? Watch out for the law requiring...
- 07:42 If I move energy providers will I REALLY need to get a new smart...
- 07:41 Luke Shaw set to look for Manchester United exit in summer...
- 07:40 Live: Traffic and travel for Leicestershire
- 07:40 Weather for Leicestershire
- 07:40 Stricter punishments to come into force for drivers who use mobile...
- 07:40 On the search for burglar after raid
- 07:40 King’s beech to mark royal visit
- 07:40 Mum’s warning over Cadbury’s Mini Eggs ‘choking hazard’ goes viral
- 07:39 Jose Mourinho has made this major change from Louis van Gaal at Man...
- 07:39 See stunning images shortlisted for Sony World Photography Awards 2017