VIDEO: Parents slam Middletons’ sick kids’ Hallowe’en costumes
0 Have your say Worried parents have slammed retailers including the Duchess of Cambridge’s parents for selling sickening Halloween costumes for young children.
High street shops and websites are marketing outfits at children that include Jack the Ripper, the possessed girl from horror movie The Exorcist, and a ‘dead pet’.
The “inappropriate” costumes include a ‘roadkill’ bodysuit which is sold by Party Pieces, the company owned by Michael and Carole Middleton.
But a study conducted by parenting site ChannelMum.com found that nearly half of parents believe costumes aimed at kids are now... read more
- 08:33 Cumbria coroner hears of patient's six months of 'hell'
- 08:32 Arsenal complete move for ex-Chelsea ace Zech Medley in shock deal
- 08:32 Barcelona reach peak tiki-taka with impressive Champions League record
- 08:31 Shares in Monte dei Paschi rise strongly at open
- 08:31 Arsenal star Alex Iwobi: How it felt to end my goalscoring drought...
- 08:31 Chelsea Premier League winner: This is what Antonio Conte has...
- 08:30 A590 traffic chaos set to last for another week
- 08:30 Tottenham confident of sealing new Toby Alderweireld contract
- 08:29 Sharp rise in 'trolley waits' for hospital beds in England
- 08:29 Patient's six months of 'hell'
- 08:29 Hong Kong stocks edge up before ECB meeting, aided by commodity shares
- 08:29 Ex-Marine serving life for Afghan prisoner’s murder could have...
- 08:29 Security forces in Kazakhstan conduct special operation in Aktobe
- 08:28 Delays on A19 near Tyne Tunnel following crash
- 08:27 Poppy Widdison, 4, death: The moment accused asked mum, 'is she...
- 08:26 OPEC deal will go ahead even if only Russia commits - Nigeria oil...
- 08:26 John Menzies names former DHL executive as head of distribution unit
- 08:26 Football fan arrested for throwing burger at police horse
- 08:26 Missing teenager failed to turn up to meet friends in Nottingham...
- 08:26 Teenager killed himself ‘after being belittled by JobCentre staff’
- 08:26 Missing Clifton woman's car left in Beeston
- 08:26 Premier League heavyweights face January struggle: Star man set for...
- 08:25 We’re not sure if Primark has thought this customisable Christmas...
- 08:25 Someone’s created a new app to help Londoners find the best parties...
- 08:24 Donington ‘eyesore’ set for transformation after planning vote
- 08:23 Patient's six months of 'hell'
- 08:22 Gary Neville sends warning: Jose Mourinho must do this at...
- 08:22 Traffic alert: Vehicle fire forces M1 lane closures near Wakefield
- 08:21 Aircraft carrier HMS Illustrious to make final journey to...
- 08:21 NHS regulator orders crackdown on high payments to temporary bosses