VIDEO: It will be raining words at Sheffield's Off The Shelf - tell us your favourite Yorkshire sayings
0 Have your say Aye up. 'Av a gander at this. Tha'll niver believe thi eyes with all this Tyke talk when it's silin' it darn in tarn!
Or to put it another way, you'll not believe your eyes when it starts raining Yorkshire sayings in Sheffield.
Off The Shelf book festival organisers what your help to suggest the best local words and expressions to use in this magical UK first.
American street artist Peregrine Church will bring his amazing water-activated art to the city after wowing Seattle with words and images that can only be seen when it rains.
There will be a map to show where the... read more
- 14:42 I'm A Celebrity 2017: Strictly Come Dancing star to replace Jack...
- 14:42 Report backs Aberdeen's £50million stadium plans to provide bigger...
- 14:42 M6 in Birmingham comes to a standstill as police deal with person...
- 14:42 Budget 2017: Tax penalty for new diesel cars failing to meet...
- 14:42 UPDATED 2.32pm: Schools closed, roads across Cumbria flooded and...
- 14:40 IRAN FURY: Rouhani blasts Macron and fires back at ‘domination’...
- 14:40 Plague latest: Death toll in Madagascar hits 195 as worst outbreak...
- 14:40 Investigation launched after shotgun fired in Lancaster
- 14:40 What is net neutrality and what are the arguments for and against it?
- 14:39 I'm A Celebrity branded "fake" by viewers - because of THIS sign
- 14:39 Robert Kubica given FINAL chance to prove he can make F1 return...
- 14:39 Mum’s horror after her car spins around and flips over as she tries...
- 14:39 VIDEO: Everything you need to know from Philip Hammond’s Budget
- 14:37 Tamworth FC set to unveil new striker before weekend
- 14:37 Firearms surrender in Northamptonshire yields 48 weapons in first...
- 14:37 VIDEO: Everything you need to know from Philip Hammond’s Budget
- 14:36 The Disaster Artist EXCLUSIVE: James Franco is uncanny as Tommy...
- 14:35 Chancellor supports Borderlands Growth Deal
- 14:35 Budget 2017: Chancellor touts £2bn ‘extra’ for Scotland
- 14:35 Cops say NO attempted child snatch happened in Poundland
- 14:35 Appeal for information after cats dumped in Preston park
- 14:35 Pub could be partially demolished to make way for new Co-op...
- 14:33 $esc.html($content.name)
- 14:33 Budget 2017: Stamp duty ABOLISHED for first-time buyers
- 14:33 Fears school land may be sold for housing
- 14:32 VIDEO: Everything you need to know from Philip Hammond’s Budget
- 14:30 Date and time confirmed for Burton Albion's FA Youth Cup clash with...
- 14:30 Rheumatoid arthritis symptoms eased using THIS unique diet plan
- 14:30 Hull ferry passengers were 'evacuated' in false alarm
- 14:30 Town fayre to kick off Harborough's festive season