VIDEO: It will be raining words at Sheffield's Off The Shelf - tell us your favourite Yorkshire sayings
0 Have your say Aye up. 'Av a gander at this. Tha'll niver believe thi eyes with all this Tyke talk when it's silin' it darn in tarn!
Or to put it another way, you'll not believe your eyes when it starts raining Yorkshire sayings in Sheffield.
Off The Shelf book festival organisers what your help to suggest the best local words and expressions to use in this magical UK first.
American street artist Peregrine Church will bring his amazing water-activated art to the city after wowing Seattle with words and images that can only be seen when it rains.
There will be a map to show where the... read more
- 15:12 Birmingham City transfer rumour: Emmanuel Mbende linked with...
- 15:11 Yorkshire weather: Wet and windy but good news for the weekend
- 15:11 Brighouse woman stars in new animated DFS summer advert
- 15:11 Leeds United and cycle gear frim to raise funds for flood hit...
- 15:11 Two babies, a wedding and a funeral - readers' stories of the Toon...
- 15:10 Wings of Eagle eyes double Derby delight with Epsom winner set to...
- 15:10 Brighouse woman stars in new animated DFS summer advert
- 15:10 Leeds United and cycle gear frim to raise funds for flood hit...
- 15:09 Disabled puppy's inspiring tale to be shown on The Supervet tonight...
- 15:07 VOTE: Notts still supports smoking ban 10 years on
- 15:07 Attempted murder victim ran over by Mercedes, chased and then...
- 15:07 Cops hunt man after 27-year-old left with serious injuries in...
- 15:07 Farmers to help shape future of agriculture
- 15:06 Remembering Tank, who was an ‘inspirational father’
- 15:06 Holy Island pilgrimage to be held
- 15:06 Shakespeare set to music by five fools
- 15:06 Tesco urges watchdog to speed up probe
- 15:05 Hebburn high rise building to be used for fire training exercises
- 15:05 Rail bridge is new home for Hucknall community artworks
- 15:05 Michael Ball loved every second of gig in Scarborough "monsoon"
- 15:05 Jobs in Notts on offer now that pay more than £30k a year
- 15:05 New island forms on North Carolina's Atlantic coast
- 15:05 Trump mocks TV host Mika Brzezinski's 'bleeding facelift'
- 15:05 South Africa: Charges over secret breast milk filming
- 15:04 Falling oil prices push petrol prices down
- 15:04 Business forum is set to be launched
- 15:02 Hesketh Bank GP to move into portable cabin
- 15:01 Burton Hospital bingo session announced
- 15:01 Police investigating reported rape of a man in Rotherham
- 15:01 The virtual reality girlfriends you can FEEL: Cyber dating...