VIDEO: Doncaster Clown releases chilling "hello kids" film on Facebook
A creepy "killer clown" who has returned to Facebook after a six month absence has released a chilling video shot in a Doncaster village in the dead of night. The character, who goes under the name Doncaster Clown, has released a short clip which is thought to have been shot in Rossington over the weekend.
In the 34-second film, the person filming the clip can be heard rattling railings near the water tower in Grange Lane in the village.
No voices can be heard and there is no sighting of any clown character in the video which appears to have been shot late at night as nearby... read more
- 03:32 China ramp up border security to halt ‘flames of war’ overflowing...
- 03:24 Spectacular display of vintage and classic cars and motorbikes line...
- 03:24 Mayor of Millom delivers boost to good causes
- 03:24 Rock the Fells showcases breadth of local talent
- 03:24 GALLERY: Cartmel Racecourse sizzles in the sun on day one of...
- 03:24 Boy in Piel Island rescue drama after bad fall leaves him with...
- 03:24 Police investigation launched following unexplained death in Barrow
- 03:24 Still time to win family ticket for Ulverston and North Lonsdale Show
- 03:24 Nuclear chief to chair innovation body
- 03:24 Crews tackle car fire in Barrow
- 03:24 Furness pension campaign group to meet
- 03:24 Lakes hotel up for quirky national award
- 03:24 Appeal for information after mother and child verbally abused in...
- 03:24 Police investigate 'smash and grab' burglary at Grange jeweller's
- 03:24 Eight vehicles damaged in Barrow
- 03:24 Multi-million pound deal for south Cumbria's innovators
- 03:24 Royal visit pays tribute to Furness community and business
- 03:24 Get snapping in Lakes photo treasure hunt
- 03:24 Police appeal after double assault in Bowness
- 03:24 It's show time for Ulverston agricultural event
- 03:24 Crowds flock to Coniston Country Fair
- 03:24 Thousands enjoy Taste Cumbria Summer Festival
- 03:24 Police issue security advice following spate of Cumbria farm...
- 03:24 Barrow woman's tragic 20-year battle with mental health
- 03:24 Sports spectacular in the Lakes this week
- 03:24 Full steam ahead for gathering
- 03:24 South Cumbria school community delighted to gain £350,000 for...
- 03:24 Cumbria police to raise awareness of child neglect as part of...
- 03:24 Failure to cut alcohol use will 'cost lives' of Cumbrians
- 03:24 New luxury buses to operate between Grasmere and Bowness