Victim of Spalding train death tragedy is named by police
A woman who was hit by a train on a Lincolnshire railway line has been named.
Police say the body found on the track near to Green Lane in Spalding on Saturday morning is believed to be Bahrathi Palanisamy.
The 28-year-old was reported missing before her body was discovered.
READ MORE: Police ask residents if they heard screams in the hours before train death
Police are still treating the death as unexplained and continue to appeal for witnesses.
Bahrathi is described as an Asian female with long dark hair. She was 5ft 3in tall and at the time of going missing, was wearing a blue coat, dark... read more
- 02:01 Nikkei hits 1-year high on Wall Street's record run, weaker yen
- 02:00 3M to sell identity management business to Gemalto
- 01:50 JAPAN'S NIKKEI SHARE AVERAGE RISES TO HIGHEST SINCE DECEMBER 2015
- 01:50 Rush-hour shooting on Kilburn High Road leaves one dead
- 01:42 Two-thirds 'back more police getting Tasers'
- 01:41 Ian Cathro ticks all the right boxes for Rangers counterpart Mark...
- 01:41 EFL Q&A: Lawrie Wilson on his special days at Wembley and Old...
- 01:37 Conor McGregor's character in Game of Thrones REVEALED
- 01:32 Korean president Park Geun-hye faces impeachment vote
- 01:30 Japan doubles Fukushima disaster-related cost to $188 billion
- 01:27 Doctors perform surgery on fetus in the womb at 32 weeks after...
- 01:25 Damien Chazelle on La La Land's 'challenging' opening
- 01:23 Yemen conflict: What Saudis seek to achieve in messy war?
- 01:14 Arsenal fan says ‘overrated’ Mesut Ozil ‘can leave tomorrow’ as...
- 01:10 Chris Eubank Jnr heading back home to the UK after three months in...
- 01:10 Casino stocks fall after report of ATM cash withdrawal limit in Macau
- 01:10 Asian shares flat but on track for weekly gains
- 01:06 Children of 'just managing families left out by grammars'
- 00:58 New blood test could aid spotting early signs of lung cancer
- 00:55 Ultra runner tops 100-mile mark in 24-hour challenge
- 00:55 Self-harm hospital admissions of children show 'frightening rise'
- 00:55 Ajax's Europa League tie at Standard Liege marred by crowd trouble...
- 00:55 Charlie Austin to miss Southampton game against Middlesbrough,...
- 00:53 See inside Apple's spaceship: Leaked images reveal floor-to-ceiling...
- 00:43 Trump picks Andrew Puzder to lead US Department of Labor
- 00:43 Boys three times more likely to have science toys than girls
- 00:41 U.N. urges Myanmar's Suu Kyi to visit country's divided northwest
- 00:37 Cyber threat underestimated despite risks as high as burglary,...
- 00:37 Youth arrested in double murder probe after death of man and teenager
- 00:37 Lung cancer test may show signs of disease up to five years...