Vets are warning that you could accidentally kill your cat with flea drops



A Merseyside vet said that hundreds of cat owners are at risk of accidentally killing their pets by using the wrong flea treatment.
Their warning came after three cats who are part of a family living in Huyton nearly died.
Instead of using cat-specific products many owners are mistakenly using flea treatments designed for dogs - unknowingly putting their furry friend’s life on the line.
Owners are accidentally using dog drops which contain Permethrin, a substance highly toxic to cats with often ends in death.
In the latest case seen by the clinic, three cats were rushed to the hospital by... read more

 
6 October 2017 in Regional North West , Views: 59
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
        1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31