Veterans van on the move in Pendle
A veterans charity will be bringing mobile outreach to Nelson, Colne and Barnoldswick town centres starting on Monday.
Veterans In Communities works throughout East Lancashire and Greater Manchester. The outreach, from 10am to noon, will also involve Mike Sutcliff of The Royal British Legion and is led by VIC’s Steve Butterworth.
The liveried crew van will rotate venues every Monday firstly being sited in Nelson at the Place de Creil, then Colne at Market Place car park and finally in Barnoldswick at the Town Square on Albert Road.
Contact Steve on 01706 833180 or email... read more
- 11:03 Controlled explosions carried out on chemicals at Yorkshire schools
- 11:02 Multi vehicle crash on M1
- 11:02 EU antitrust regulators welcome Amazon, Apple audiobook agreement
- 11:01 Darts: Ross Montgomery happy with Lakeside display despite first...
- 11:01 Badou Jack relinquishes his WBC super-middleweight title to step up...
- 11:01 Paul Pogba's adidas fashion collection almost sells out in a day as...
- 11:01 Is Bob Dylan’s painting taken from a photo of Blackpool’s North Pier?
- 11:01 Ulverston drug dealer and former pub landlady ordered to repay...
- 11:00 Is Bob Dylan’s painting taken from a photo of Blackpool’s North Pier?
- 11:00 Liverpool backed to complete defender transfer in January
- 11:00 Revealed: The best Coventry schools and colleges at A-Level
- 10:59 TRANSFER RUMOURS: Milan want Everton winger, Fonte to West Ham,...
- 10:59 Leeds midfielder transfer hits snag: Garry Monk trying to get it...
- 10:59 Decision to be made on 2,000 home development for ironworks site
- 10:59 Latest updates after M1 is shut due to 'serious collision'
- 10:58 FreeAgent inks accounting software tie-up with RBS
- 10:58 Baggies close in on midfield target
- 10:58 Survey reveals annual fraud and cybercrime figures for first time
- 10:58 Tresham College seeking employers for careers fair next month
- 10:58 Isle of Wight festival line up 2017: Kaiser Chiefs, Texas, The...
- 10:57 Romania in turmoil as protesters march over plans to pardon...
- 10:57 Jaguar Land Rover fined almost £1m after worker crushed
- 10:56 Diamond faced Rolex stolen in burglary
- 10:56 UK tourists scramble to leave Gambia as troops gather
- 10:55 UPDATE 1-Russia's Sistema says plans to list agricultural business
- 10:55 SNEAK PEEK: What’s in this week’s Derbyshire Times...?
- 10:55 Manchester United to pay Antoine Griezmann £216,000-a-week - report
- 10:55 Iraqi sheep, locals, environment suffer Islamic State oil fires
- 10:55 France's Macron to field candidates in all parliamentary...
- 10:55 May start for Peppermint Junction improvement work in Holbeach