VAT rules are set to change post Brexit: here are the key points SMEs need to know so they aren't caught out
VAT is an important issue for many small businesses but many won't realise the vote to leave the EU could impact the tax and them. Rob Janering, Associate Director of Accordance, a specialist VAT consultancy that counsels organisations in Europe on their cross border VAT affairs, explains why
Many business owners are thinking about what the decision to leave the EU will mean for them; unfortunately, at the moment, there are no definitive answers.
It is impossible to predict what the UK's trading relationship with the EU will ultimately look like: formal negotiation will probably only begin... read more
- 16:17 Rafa Benitez: Talk of Newcastle takeover hasn't caused slump in form
- 16:17 The best times to put your children to bed according to their age
- 16:16 Leeds student’s death - jury inquest continues
- 16:16 ‘Rebuild trust’ between football fans and police to fight sectarianism
- 16:16 Can you get sued for clearing snow and ice from your driveway?
- 16:16 Model glassed woman in face after being denied entry to VIP area
- 16:16 Bones of penguin the size of a man discovered in New Zealand
- 16:16 How Derby County's subs are playing a key role this season
- 16:16 Driver ‘deliberately crashed into group of bouncers’ after...
- 16:16 Failed New York suicide bomber taunted Donald Trump with Facebook post
- 16:16 JK Rowling made Companion of Honour
- 16:15 Nuneaton household's dazzling festive fundraiser
- 16:15 The big freeze: Some schools to remain closed for a THIRD day
- 16:15 Ross Barkley reveals scar after hamstring injury - but he is close...
- 16:15 Can you get sued for clearing snow and ice from your driveway?
- 16:15 Public hearing into Melton Local Plan to start next month
- 16:15 Repeat victim robbed at knifepoint after raiders broke into his...
- 16:15 Leeds student’s death - jury inquest continues
- 16:14 Mosque linked to ISIS Jihadi terror forced to install CCTV to...
- 16:14 Lakes hotel unveils £250k bedrooms revamp
- 16:14 South Cumbria pupils experience life as college students
- 16:14 Sports brand stays one step ahead with world first in footwear
- 16:14 Fire crews tackle blaze at Co-operative supermarket in Norton
- 16:14 40 cameras and the 'same people over and over': The battle against...
- 16:14 Ryanair pilots set to strike five days before Christmas
- 16:13 Strictly Come Dancing 2017: Alexandra Burke issued APOLOGY over...
- 16:13 Toto Wolff sets Valtteri Bottas task of overtaking F1 champion...
- 16:13 Motorway blocked after crash between two lorries and a car
- 16:13 Llandyrnog cheese plants defeats ice and snow to take delivery of...
- 16:13 Teams worked through the night