Vaper burst into flames when e-cigarette battery exploded in his pocket



A vaper was left with second degree burns after an e-cigarette battery exploded in his pocket.
CCTV footage shows Andy Veal’s pants flash into flames while he is in his workplace.
Monday’s sudden eruption saw terrified Andy, from Houston, Tx. clamber out of his trousers before being rushed to hospital.
He was treated for first and second-degree burns to his outer thigh and hand.
Andy told Eyewitness News: ‘My pants were on fire and I couldn’t get out of my pants fast enough. I was on fire.
‘It shouldn’t happen and I’d like to look into why it happened and how they can prevent it in the... read more

 
13 February 2018 in Hot News, Views: 52
Source: Metro
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31