US will 'pay the price': China issues WAR WARNING over anti-missile plan aimed at Jong-un
Over the past year, the world has watched on nervously as Jong-un repeatedly ignored warnings and steamed ahead with multiple nuclear missile tests - an aggressive policy that has resulted in condemnations and sanctions.
In a direct response, South Korea and the US agreed in July to deploy America's terminal high altitude area defence (Thad) anti-missile system to combat against threats from the hermit kingdom.
But the plan has prompted Chinese officials to step up action against the move, with furious officials warning of an inevitable “counter attack” amid growing concerns the powerful... read more
- 09:30 Road blocked due to fracking demonstration
- 09:30 Apparently we should we all be aiming to walk 15,000 steps a day
- 09:30 Boozed-up husband assaulted his wife after a row
- 09:29 £2.37bn overspend on insurance to continue
- 09:29 Drugs raid on nightclub uncovers 40 cannabis plants
- 09:28 Former Coventry City defender Cyrus Christie 'in shock' after...
- 09:28 Former Coventry City loan star Adam Armstrong fires England U20s to...
- 09:28 Ireland v Iceland TV channel, date, kick-off time and odds
- 09:27 Sean Gregan’s exclusive PNE column
- 09:27 Boozed-up husband assaulted his wife after a row
- 09:27 Cameras head out to 23 Derbyshire routes to catch speeding drivers
- 09:27 The Dock Tower - Grimsby's iconic landmark - celebrates its 165th...
- 09:26 Man who punched hole in ex’s wall gets a community order
- 09:26 Boozed-up husband assaulted his wife after a row
- 09:25 ‘EU survival is AT RISK’ Brussels’ chief reveals ‘existential...
- 09:25 BREAKING: Plane heading to Dublin declares mid-air emergency
- 09:25 'She's as frosty as a storm' Trump puts screws on Angela Merkel...
- 09:24 Mystery 'alien' noises heard in the skies over Sweden, America and...
- 09:24 Marcus Rashford must mix up his game more, according to Manchester...
- 09:24 Russia says satisfied oil cuts deal being adhered to - RIA
- 09:24 South Yorkshire Police prepares to pay out millions in compensation...
- 09:24 Euro zone household lending grows at its best rate since late 2010:...
- 09:24 German Ifo business morale brightens unexpectedly in March
- 09:23 TRAFFIC: M1 North cleared after crash
- 09:23 On the move: Latest appointments and promotions
- 09:22 Ian Wright really impressed by Arsenal transfer target
- 09:22 Taking a tumble: Ant McPartlin tries (and fails) to cover up...
- 09:22 'He shouldn't be allowed around her': Sarah Paulson shrieks as Cuba...
- 09:22 BT fined record £42million over delayed high-speed internet...
- 09:22 City News: Gymbox, unreliable broadband, Booker