US STOCKS-Wall Street rallies as Deutsche Bank rebounds
* Deutsche Bank nears $5.4 bln settlement with DOJ - AFP
* U.S-listed Deutsche Bank stock set for best day since 2011
* Banks bolster S&P, Goldman drives Dow
* Indexes up: Dow 1.02 pct, S&P 0.91 pct, Nasdaq 0.94 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Yashaswini Swamynathan
Sept 30 Wall Street rallied on Friday as a bounce in Deutsche Bank shares powered financial stocks.
Deutsche Bank's U.S.-listed shares surged as much as 15.2 percent after French news agency AFP reported that the bank was nearing an agreement with U.S. officials to pay $5.4 billion to settle charges related to... read more
- 09:31 Netanyahu aide agrees to implicate PM over corruption claims – reports
- 09:31 Lake District zip-wire plans abandoned after protests
- 09:31 Pound to euro exchange rate: Brexit report drives sterling higher
- 09:31 Breaking: Fire crews in attendance at Mablethorpe house fire
- 09:30 Doncaster octogenarian’s royal appointment in recognition of...
- 09:30 Leeds Rag Fashion Show: A Time.less display of creativity and energy
- 09:29 The prolific Newcastle United striker whose name is so often...
- 09:29 Knifeman who sparked a stand-off with armed police at his Hebburn...
- 09:28 Steve Bruce's verdict on Lewis Grabban - the full Aston Villa press...
- 09:28 Every word Steve Cotterill had to say after Birmingham City were...
- 09:28 Man hurt as car ends up in Doncaster ditch
- 09:28 Barratt considers shifting production from Germany to UK
- 09:28 Four injured in Doncaster motorway crash
- 09:27 Value our inspirational teachers
- 09:26 Crooks backing old pal van Veen to be a big hit at Cobblers
- 09:26 Blaze at glass recycling plant in South Kirkby near Pontefract
- 09:25 Wraps come off new BMW X4
- 09:25 Body found in middle of M20 motorway closes road
- 09:25 Chelsea News: Hazard talks Barcelona draw, Courtois' Real Madrid...
- 09:25 Police find cannabis bush worth £4,000 in house raid in Sheffield
- 09:25 Warwick primary school pupils get a helping hand planting spring bulbs
- 09:25 Eddie Hearn targets August showdown with Jarrell Miller for Anthony...
- 09:24 Why Darkest Hour should win the 2018 best picture Oscar
- 09:23 'Affordable' housing in Bilton: new meeting announced
- 09:23 Good Morning Britain’s Susanna Reid forced to interrupt seriously...
- 09:23 First picture of Wolverhampton murder victim Sarbjit Kaur
- 09:22 Barrow woman accused of harassment to appear on trial
- 09:22 Attempted child abduction at Northampton town centre pub
- 09:22 Four injured in Doncaster motorway crash
- 09:22 Brendan Cole age, net worth and was he was sacked from Strictly for...