US STOCKS-Wall Street rallies as Deutsche Bank rebounds
* Deutsche Bank nears $5.4 bln settlement with DOJ - AFP
* U.S-listed Deutsche Bank stock set for best day since 2011
* Banks bolster S&P, Goldman drives Dow
* Indexes up: Dow 1.02 pct, S&P 0.91 pct, Nasdaq 0.94 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
By Yashaswini Swamynathan
Sept 30 Wall Street rallied on Friday as a bounce in Deutsche Bank shares powered financial stocks.
Deutsche Bank's U.S.-listed shares surged as much as 15.2 percent after French news agency AFP reported that the bank was nearing an agreement with U.S. officials to pay $5.4 billion to settle charges related to... read more
- 07:44 Resurfacing works planned for A153 in Tattershall and Coningsby
- 07:44 Property Insider: Homes you can buy for £50,000 or less
- 07:42 Sun seeking Brits are paying the price for being a nation of...
- 07:41 Rafa Benitez explains why he left out Newcastle’s Aleksandar Mitrovic
- 07:40 Crime round-up from towns and villages in North Lincolnshire
- 07:40 First Class 2017: See pictures of new starters at schools across...
- 07:40 Six of the most haunted places in North Lincolnshire
- 07:39 Resurfacing works planned for A153 in Tattershall and Coningsby
- 07:38 Banbury woman crashes past haters with song recorded by famous...
- 07:36 14 of the best places to get a Sunday roast in Gwynedd
- 07:36 13 of the most haunted hotels in North Wales you can stay the night
- 07:36 Here's how to get tickets for The Killers extra UK arena tour date
- 07:36 Resurfacing works planned for A153 in Tattershall and Coningsby
- 07:35 Harrogate Advertiser archives: 10, 20 and 30 years ago this week
- 07:34 Man handed suspended jail term after telling relative 'no college,...
- 07:32 WEEKEND WEB: Lincolnshire Free Press letters...
- 07:31 FARMING MATTERS: Calls for government to support arable farmers
- 07:31 Explosives experts called to Sellafield
- 07:25 FARMING MATTERS: Calls for government to support arable farmers
- 07:24 MotoGP star Valentino Rossi discusses poor Phillip Island session:...
- 07:24 Mesut Ozil angry at speculation surrounding Arsenal future and...
- 07:23 Worksop chef’s catering firm derailed after boozy collision
- 07:21 Birdwatch: Unmistakable notes of a wintering warbler
- 07:18 North Korea’s battle plan: How Kim could HACK Trump’s defence ships...
- 07:15 New iPhone scam which gives hackers easy access to your details
- 07:13 Manchester United player Eric Bailly return date confirmed
- 07:13 Arsenal left red-faced after virtual reality training makes Arsene...
- 07:11 Harrogate Advertiser archives: Starbeck young carers enjoy visit of...
- 07:11 Winning is the only thing that matters to Hartlepool United boss...
- 07:05 Village passion secures special protection for Sessay