US STOCKS-Wall St set to open lower as weak China data weighs
* Chinese exports drop 10 pct in September - report
* Gold ticks up, dollar near session low
* Weekly jobless claims unchanged at 246,000
* Futures down: Dow 111 pts, S&P 13.75 pts, Nasdaq 32.5 pts (Adds details, comments, updates prices)
By Yashaswini Swamynathan
Oct 13 Wall Street was set to open lower on Thursday as investors fretted about China's weak economic data and the prospects of an interest rate hike by the end of the year.
Data showed China's exports fell 10 percent in September, far worse than the markets had expected, while imports unexpectedly shrank, reviving concerns... read more
- 19:33 19-year-old sentenced for raping girl in Wilford
- 19:33 Probe at Blackpool school after pupil goes missing
- 19:33 Mum with baby finds drunk burglar in kitchen
- 19:33 Can you help unlock secrets of the Horrockses’ archive?
- 19:33 Joe Cole: This is what makes me nervous about Chelsea's title bid
- 19:33 Penwortham Town Council’s Library Theatre dream set to come true...
- 19:30 Premier League announce Cadbury as new sponsorship partner, as...
- 19:30 Crystal Palace hand Christopher Samba a chance at a Premier League...
- 19:29 Journalist claims Jurgen Klopp is a big fan of star winger and had...
- 19:26 Michael McIndoe: Former Wolves player quizzed by police over failed...
- 19:25 Hundreds of police trained by Turkey start work in northern Syria
- 19:24 'Sinister' stalker hid recording equipment in his former partner's...
- 19:24 Removal of trees at County Hall site angers residents
- 19:24 Get the latest on rural campaign
- 19:23 Racist football fans filmed shouting anti-Semitic chants on tram
- 19:23 Barrow v Lincoln City LIVE - Imps aim to extend lead over promotion...
- 19:23 Freezing fog warning for drivers to take care
- 19:23 Hull City's Liverpool loanee Lazar Markovic explains decisive...
- 19:21 Most popular baby names for Burton and Swadlincote revealed as...
- 19:20 Pensioner's drink-drive ban wrecks his plan to go back to work - at 74
- 19:20 Midwife wins top award after helping mum bond with baby
- 19:20 Much of natural environment still deteriorating, warns report
- 19:15 'Extreme' gag rule on abortion puts $9bn in health aid at risk,...
- 19:15 Irvine Welsh spearheads campaign against library cuts
- 19:15 Emmerdale spoilers: Debbie Dingle’s daughter Sarah has been re-cast...
- 19:14 BREAKING NEWS: Hundreds evacuated as huge fire breaks out at...
- 19:14 Stanley Palace ghost investigators capture eerie piano playing in...
- 19:13 Couple’s amazing fundraising for heart tests for young people
- 19:13 Blaze alert at commercial premises in Garstang
- 19:12 NASA’S astronauts get their first (virtual) ride in Orion: Training...