US musician Tom Petty died of 'accidental drug overdose'

US musician Tom Petty died of 'accidental drug overdose'
 

US musician Tom Petty died of an accidental overdose after taking various painkillers, according to a statement issued by his family.
Petty "suffered from many serious ailments...most significantly a fractured hip", the statement said.
Family members say they believe he was overusing prescription pain medication when he died in October aged 66.
Petty found fame as the lead singer of Tom Petty and The Heartbreakers, with hits like American Girl and Breakdown.
Tom Petty: A quiet, unassuming rock legend He was also a co-founder of the Traveling Wilburys group in the late 1980s,... read more

 
20 January 2018 in Art & Culture, Views: 55
Source: BBC
Share:
 




News Widget for Webmasters


Realtime News

 

«
»
Mo Tu We Th Fr Sa Su
  1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31