US doctor accused of making children's vaccines from cat saliva and vodka
Regulators have suspended the license of a doctor in Chicago who allegedly gave patients modified vaccinations containing cat saliva and vodka.
The Illinois department of financial and professional regulation ordered the emergency action in the interest of public safety, according to paperwork signed by acting director Jessica Baer.
'Worst case of chickenpox' sparks call for rethink on vaccination Read more After hearing complaints from health care providers that children were getting unapproved oral versions of childhood shots from Dr Ming Te Lin, investigators visited Lin’s practice.
They... read more
- 09:02 North East MEP Jonathan Arnott resigns from UKIP
- 09:01 Latest news from Belford History Society
- 09:01 How to get rid of piles - and always do this to prevent...
- 09:01 Flu epidemic: the hell of being ill when you’re a parent, and how...
- 09:00 No football snobs at St Johnstone, says Murray Davidson
- 09:00 Raith Rovers can open up a gap at the top
- 09:00 Dundee’s Jon Aurtenetxe hoping for cup success in Scotland after...
- 09:00 Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang focused on other things, hints Borussia...
- 08:59 Brothers ordered to pay back £167,650 of modern slavery gains
- 08:55 Federer controversy mounts as Cash admits star has 'UNFAIR...
- 08:53 Brothers ordered to pay back £167,650 of modern slavery gains
- 08:52 Brothers ordered to pay back £167,650 of modern slavery gains
- 08:50 Crunch summit to decide South Yorkshire devolution deal
- 08:47 Australian Open Day 7 schedule: Order of play with Nadal, Wozniacki...
- 08:45 Flasher exposes himself to girl on her way to school
- 08:43 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and more
- 08:42 Plaid fears the return of the 'milk snatcher' in Welsh schools
- 08:41 Couple with combined age of 171 become ‘Britain’s oldest newlyweds’
- 08:40 Why you need to wash your car now as winter weather could be...
- 08:39 Major funding delight for town kids club
- 08:38 Driver ignores warning signs and narrowly avoids hitting road...
- 08:36 Barcelona news LIVE updates: Messi to block Man Utd move, Valverde...
- 08:35 Aylesbury Vale District Council going for national glory in 2018...
- 08:35 Jose Mourinho explains how signing Alexis Sanchez will change...
- 08:34 Meet the NHS heroes who help save tiny babies every day in Hull
- 08:34 RISE AND SHINE: Live travel updates, weather and more
- 08:34 Ponies are grazing coastal dune land
- 08:34 ‘Not enough work’ to warrant job, pair say
- 08:34 Belford army cadets are back up and running
- 08:34 Spirit of Sport appeal