UPDATE 1-UK Stocks-Factors to watch on Oct. 6
(Adds futures, company news)
Oct 6 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 5 points, or 0.1 percent, on Thursday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.31 percent ahead of the cash market open.
* The UK blue chip index closed 0.6 percent lower on Wednesday at 7,033 points, with miner Polymetal slumping following concerns about its dividend payout and United Utilities hit by a broker downgrade.
* DEUTSCHE BANK: International Monetary Fund officials sought to play down the risk of an imminent crisis over Deutsche Bank on Wednesday and expressed confidence that German and... read more
- 14:11 Watch as Stuart Hogg wins Six Nations player of the tournament...
- 14:11 A DRIVING FORCE: On the road with patient transport volunteer - VIDEO
- 14:11 Artist of the day 23/03: Tanika Charles
- 14:11 Channel 5 addresses London terror attack as Neighbours airs...
- 14:10 Ribble Valley MP calls for 'lasting memorial' to victims of terror...
- 14:10 Everton agree deal for new stadium site
- 14:09 New hotel on cards for Chester business quarter
- 14:09 Unique project aims to revitalise Blyth’s market
- 14:08 Paul Ince to Middlesbrough: Former England star reacts to...
- 14:09 London attack: Reaction from North-East politicians
- 14:09 ISIS says it was behind London terror attack
- 14:08 Sebastian Vettel reveals Ferrari expectations ahead of Australian...
- 14:08 Gareth Southgate hails Liverpool and Tottenham duo after Germany...
- 14:08 THIS is as crucial as BLOOD pressure for heart health - but do YOU...
- 14:08 ISIS says it was behind London terror attack
- 14:07 More support for victims of domestic abuse in Derbyshire
- 14:07 A DRIVING FORCE: On the road with patient transport volunteer - VIDEO
- 14:07 Man found dead in Wetherpoon toilets by cleaner next day
- 14:06 YP Letters: Why shale gas could transform rural life for the better
- 14:07 ISIS says it was behind London terror attack
- 14:06 YP Letters: High-speed train proves a brain drain
- 14:06 YP Letters: Computers get in way between GP and patient
- 14:06 Fleetwood midfielder George Glendon still available for selection...
- 14:06 Erdogan says Bulgaria's pressure on Turks "unacceptable"
- 14:06 Cheers from wedding guests after door dilemma makes Emily and...
- 14:05 Second Birmingham flat raided over London terror attack
- 14:05 Over one million UK homeowners on wrong mortgage deal
- 14:05 Time to reward our dedicated volunteers
- 14:05 Everton transfer target admits he fancies move to big club
- 14:04 Peter is Spalding’s Cake King for World Autism Awareness Week