'Unlucky with a penalty decision' - Derby County players react after Bristol City game
The dust is now beginning to settle on Derby County's draw with promotion rivals Bristol City.
The Rams were left frustrated by their visitors under the floodlights at Pride Park Stadium as the match ended goalless.
Derby, though, did have their chances - and had a good shout for a penalty turned down by referee Darren England.
Three minutes from time, debutant Cameron Jerome went down in the area under a challenge from City defender Aden Flint.
Derby wanted a penalty, but the referee felt Jerome dived and showed the player a yellow card.
TV replays showed that Jerome was clipped by Flint -... read more
- 09:23 Harry Kane named as England captain for World Cup
- 09:23 Cup winners Sutton Rovers go one better against Louth Old Boys Reds
- 09:22 Jennings Gym hoping for first national amateur champion
- 09:22 Magpies stalwart Adam Roscoe is sad to be leaving
- 09:22 Harry Kane will skipper England in World Cup finals
- 09:22 Croston climb into top spot as Eccleston stumble
- 09:22 Matt Jansen: Walker exit was my hardest call
- 09:21 Kenilworth Scout group inviting old members to join 75th...
- 09:20 Vet’s pole dancing routine with her dog deemed too racy for local...
- 09:19 Fox and Hounds back open as a pub after 13 years
- 09:19 Goldsborough’s Fox and Hounds back open as country pub
- 09:18 Maurizio Sarri’s representative breaks silence on ‘offer’ from Chelsea
- 09:18 Fun Run: Lancashire charity helping bereaved parents raises £8,000
- 09:17 Renew says work on Palace of Westminster is progressing well
- 09:16 Dog becomes adopted parent to nine ducklings
- 09:15 Gianluigi Donnarumma to Liverpool: ‘£35m plus player’ bid lined up...
- 09:15 Unai Emery: New Arsenal manager branded Man Utd boss Jose Mourinho...
- 09:12 Lane blockage and double lorry smash on motorway
- 09:12 Trekkers have a mountain to climb to help children's hospice charity
- 09:12 Home affairs boss accused of 'cover up' in Peter Dutton au pair case
- 09:11 Body found in search for missing Doncaster man
- 09:10 St Mary’s Church hosting children’s workshop during Warwick Festival
- 09:10 Why is the bee a symbol of Manchester?
- 09:10 Departing Kenilworth mayor presents cheques to charities
- 09:09 Harry Kane confirmed as England’s captain for the World Cup
- 09:08 Tesco to remove 'confusing' best-before labels from fruit and...
- 09:07 Princess Beatrice looks surprised among floral-printed bouncers
- 09:07 Peaky Blinders writer reveals the Birmingham City star he'd most...
- 09:07 Where you’re from will determine what university course you’re...
- 09:07 Tollbar CEO: ‘East Lindsey should congratulate us for investing in...